|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "On the Cliff" – "High Concentration".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Harry Gold when World War II began?
2. When was Ruth Werner sent to Britain to set up a network of informants to the Soviet Union?
3. Who was the British Colonel that relayed Poulsson's mission regarding the Vemork power plant?
(a) Colonel John Wilson.
(b) Colonel Brehon Somervell.
(c) Colonel Scott Miller.
(d) Colonel Richard Brennan.
4. Where was Franklin Roosevelt's family home?
(a) Hyde Park, New York.
(b) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(c) Passaic, New Jersey.
(d) Oxford, Mississippi.
5. Where did Tom Black arrange for Harry Gold to take a job in Jersey City in 1933?
(a) At a telegram office.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At a print shop.
(d) At a soap factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Poulsson's team order skis and boots prior to their mission at the Vemork power plant?
2. Where was physicist Neils Bohr from?
3. Where was Knut Haukelid born?
4. On what date was the meeting between Roosevelt and Churchill in the opening of "On the Cliff"?
5. What building had Colonel Leslie Groves overseen the construction of before he was selected to oversee the bomb project?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)