"Skinny Superhero" – "Enormoz"
1. What date is described in the Prologue of Bomb?
(a) November 1, 1952.
(b) September 18, 1951.
(c) July 12, 1945.
(d) May 22, 1950.
2. How many years of evidence was Harry Gold racing to destroy in the Prologue?
(a) 4 years of evidence.
(b) 12 years of evidence.
(c) 17 years of evidence.
(d) 20 years of evidence.
3. When was Harry Gold born?
(a) December 11, 1910.
(b) May 22, 1915.
(c) March 29, 1908.
(d) July 7, 1917.
4. Who were the FBI agents at Harry Gold's door in the Prologue to Bomb?
(a) Derek Curtis-Bennett and Paul Sachs.
(b) Ted Hall and Lewis Strauss.
(c) Scott Miller and Richard Brennan.
(d) James Wilson and Peter Martin.
5. Where did Harry Gold live when he was questioned by the FBI in the Prologue?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
6. When was Robert Oppenheimer born?
(a) November 1, 1914.
(b) December 11, 1910.
(c) April 22, 1904.
(d) May 22, 1908.
7. Where did Robert Oppenheimer work as a theoretical physicist and professor of physics in the 1930s?
(a) The University of California, Berkeley.
(b) The University of Chicago.
(c) The University of Wisconsin.
(d) Princeton University.
This section contains 4,022 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)