|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
2. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
3. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
4. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
5. Who says, "We're the whiteman's rubbish. That's why he's so beneukt with us. He can't get rid of his rubbish"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the climax of Boesman and Lena? Describe how the plot progresses in the play.
Essay Topic 2
What are the primary themes of Boesman and Lena? What are some ways that Fugard expresses them? Use the definition of theme in your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the word "freedom" and what it means in the context of Boesman and Lena. What term discussed in class would this word fall under?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)