|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena call the dog?
2. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
3. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
4. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
5. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the climax of Boesman and Lena? Describe how the plot progresses in the play.
Essay Topic 2
What emotions and frustrations lie behind Boesman's violence and abuse toward Lena? Cite where this explained in the text.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Lena talk to herself? What are her fears and desires?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)