|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
2. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
3. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
4. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
5. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some motifs and symbols in Boesman and Lena? How does the author use these motifs to express the themes?
Essay Topic 2
What is the climax of Boesman and Lena? Describe how the plot progresses in the play.
Essay Topic 3
How is the character Outa different than Boesman and Lena? How does his outward appearance affect his social standing?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)