|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
2. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
(a) Standing and running.
(c) Beating Outa.
(d) Being a coward.
3. Fill in the blank: "That's not a pondok, Boesman. It's a _____."
4. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
5. What does the word "naar" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
2. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
3. What does "vies" mean?
4. What does Boesman do to the shelter when Lena says she'll sleep there tonight?
5. Where is the farthest they've been, according to Lena?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)