|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Telling her he hated her.
(c) Telling her he was to blame for dropping the bottles.
(d) Killing Outa.
2. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
(a) His life.
(b) Her life.
(c) The tears.
(d) The world.
3. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
4. Where did the child die?
5. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
2. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
3. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
4. Who says, "Bulala wena!"
5. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)