|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
2. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
3. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
4. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
5. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We're the whiteman's rubbish. That's why he's so beneukt with us. He can't get rid of his rubbish"?
2. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
3. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
4. What does Lena say "hasn't got a hole in it yet"?
5. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)