|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
(a) Cursing him.
(b) Cheating on him with him.
(c) Slapping him.
(d) Nursing him.
2. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Here we go again.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Stop walking.
(d) Let's go back.
3. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
4. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
(b) The dog.
(c) A ghost.
5. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
2. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
3. Where did Boesman work in Missionvale?
4. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
5. What happened to Lena's firewood?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)