|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
(b) White men.
2. What did Lena call the dog?
3. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
4. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
(a) At the old man.
(b) Into the shelter.
(c) At Lena.
(d) Into the darkness.
5. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Let's go back.
(b) Here we go again.
(c) Stop walking.
(d) Stop talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much wine did Boesman drink?
2. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
3. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
4. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
5. Where is the farthest they've been, according to Lena?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)