|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) Two bottles.
(b) Three bottles.
(c) Half a bottle.
(d) One bottle.
3. Who says, "We're the whiteman's rubbish. That's why he's so beneukt with us. He can't get rid of his rubbish"?
4. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
(a) His bottles.
(b) Her blanket.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His wallet.
5. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
(a) Leaves it.
(b) Kills it.
(c) Hits it.
(d) Cradles it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
2. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
3. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
4. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
5. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)