|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) One bottle.
(b) Half a bottle.
(c) Three bottles.
(d) Two bottles.
2. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
3. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
(d) Good luck.
4. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
5. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
(a) Wear it, eat it, or sleep in it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Clean it.
(d) Savor it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
2. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
3. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
4. What did Lena call the dog?
5. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)