|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Boesman says he's looking for?
(b) A family.
2. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
(a) White men.
3. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To leave.
(c) To really do it.
(d) To find someone else.
4. What does "vark" mean?
5. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
2. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
3. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
4. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
5. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)