|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
2. What is the setting for the stage in Boesman and Lena?
(a) The backdrop of the city.
(b) The backdrop of a village.
(c) Red curtains and red floor.
(d) Bare stage.
3. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
4. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
5. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) Is it late?
(b) And that?
(c) Who are you?
(d) Where's the rain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
2. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
3. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
4. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
5. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)