|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
(a) All yesterdays.
(b) All the Happies.
(c) All the regrets.
(d) All tomorrows.
2. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
(a) The mattress.
(b) The wood.
(c) The blanket.
(d) The bucket.
3. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1800s.
(d) The 1970s.
4. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
5. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
(a) Lively dance.
(c) Hard worker.
(d) Country song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
2. What does Lena begin doing after Boesman goes into the shelter?
3. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
4. What does Lena wear?
5. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)