|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
2. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
3. What does "baas" mean?
4. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) Three bottles.
(b) Half a bottle.
(c) One bottle.
(d) Two bottles.
5. What does Lena wear?
(a) A loose dress.
(c) An old suit.
(d) The dead man's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
2. What happens to Outa?
3. What does "Outa" mean?
4. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
5. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)