|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
(a) To hurt her again.
(b) To ask for forgiveness.
(c) To make her send Outa away.
(d) To make her laugh.
2. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
(a) Given them to the white man.
(b) Sold them.
(c) Taken them with him.
(d) Thrown them in the fire.
3. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
4. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A monster.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A pig.
(d) A Kaffir.
5. Where did Boesman work in Missionvale?
(a) The Chinaman's house.
(b) The saltpans.
(c) The farm.
(d) The railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena wear?
2. What does "vies" mean?
3. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
4. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
5. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)