Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "baas" mean?
2. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
(a) Leaves the shanty.
(b) Calls for help.
(c) Goes into the shelter.
(d) Digs a grave.
3. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two days.
(d) One night.
4. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
(a) Beat it.
(b) Hang it.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Hide it.
5. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
2. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
3. Who says, "Bulala wena!"
4. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
5. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)