|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
(a) To ask for forgiveness.
(b) To make her laugh.
(c) To hurt her again.
(d) To make her send Outa away.
2. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
3. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
(a) Cheating on him with him.
(b) Cursing him.
(c) Slapping him.
(d) Nursing him.
4. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
5. What does Lena begin doing after Boesman goes into the shelter?
(d) Singing and dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
2. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
3. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
4. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
5. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)