|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
2. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A monster.
(c) A Kaffir.
(d) A pig.
3. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
4. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
5. Fill in the blank: "That's not a pondok, Boesman. It's a _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena call the dog?
2. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
3. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
4. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
5. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)