|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
2. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) Who are you?
(b) And that?
(c) Is it late?
(d) Where's the rain?
3. What does "vark" mean?
4. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
(b) The dog.
(d) A ghost.
5. What does the word "naar" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
2. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
3. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
4. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
5. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)