|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
2. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
(a) Hits it.
(b) Kills it.
(c) Cradles it.
(d) Leaves it.
3. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1990s.
4. What did Lena call the dog?
5. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Slap her.
(d) Touch her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
2. What does Lena begin doing after Boesman goes into the shelter?
3. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
4. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
5. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)