|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lena call the dog?
2. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
3. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
(a) Dead dogs.
(b) Broken bottles.
(c) Torn trousers.
(d) Old men.
4. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
(a) All the regrets.
(b) All tomorrows.
(c) All the Happies.
(d) All yesterdays.
5. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "naar" mean?
2. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
3. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
4. What does Boesman do to the shelter when Lena says she'll sleep there tonight?
5. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)