|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
2. What does Grappie mean in English?
3. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Stop walking.
(b) Here we go again.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Let's go back.
4. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
(a) Leaves it.
(b) Hits it.
(c) Kills it.
(d) Cradles it.
5. What happens to Outa?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He dies.
(d) He laughs and dances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
3. What is the one thing Boesman says he's looking for?
4. When does the play take place?
5. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)