|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
2. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
3. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
4. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
5. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
(a) Go away!
(b) I'll beat you!
(c) Stop snoring!
(d) Wake up!
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Outa left?
2. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
3. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
4. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
5. How does Lena know the old man died?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)