|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
2. Where was Outa left?
(a) On the road.
(b) In the fire.
(c) In a grave.
(d) On the ground.
3. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
(a) Lively dance.
(b) Hard worker.
(d) Country song.
4. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
5. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
2. What is a dronkie?
3. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
4. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
5. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)