|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
(b) Lively dance.
(c) Country song.
(d) Hard worker.
2. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
(a) All the regrets.
(b) All yesterdays.
(c) All tomorrows.
(d) All the Happies.
3. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
(a) Being beaten.
(b) Hanging for beating her.
(c) Being punished for something you didn't do.
(d) Being punished for killing a man.
4. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
(a) Beat it.
(b) Killed it.
(c) Sold it.
(d) Fed it.
5. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
2. Where is the farthest they've been, according to Lena?
3. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
4. What does "vark" mean?
5. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)