|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
(a) To leave.
(b) To find someone else.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To really do it.
2. Which character in the play is black?
3. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
(a) The truth about the dead man.
(b) The way they came.
(c) The truth about the dog.
(d) The directions home.
4. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
(a) Hits it.
(b) Cradles it.
(c) Kills it.
(d) Leaves it.
5. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
(a) Clean it.
(b) Wear it, eat it, or sleep in it.
(c) Savor it.
(d) Burn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
2. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
3. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
4. What does "vark" mean?
5. What does "Outa" mean?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)