|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
2. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
a) Being punished for killing a man.
b) Hanging for beating her.
c) Being punished for something you didn't do.
d) Being beaten.
3. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
a) Hits it.
b) Leaves it.
c) Kills it.
d) Cradles it.
4. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
a) The wine.
c) The corrugated iron.
d) A box.
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
a) A mattress.
This section contains 474 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)