|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
2. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
(a) Country song.
(b) Hard worker.
(c) Lively dance.
3. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
4. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
(a) They arrested Boesman.
(b) They tried to hang Boesman.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They took her away.
5. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
2. What does "donnered" mean?
3. What does "kaalgat" mean?
4. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
5. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)