|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
(a) All the regrets.
(b) All yesterdays.
(c) All the Happies.
(d) All tomorrows.
2. Why did Boesman beat Lena this morning?
(a) For dropping biscuits.
(b) For dropping bottles.
(c) For chasing the dog.
(d) For walking too slow.
3. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his shoulders.
(c) On his head.
(d) On a wagon.
4. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her food.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her wine.
(d) Her bruises.
5. Who chased Boesman and Lena off their land?
(a) A Korsten.
(b) A Boer.
(c) A Zulu.
(d) The Chinese man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
2. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
3. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
4. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
5. What does "Babalas" mean?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)