|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) Three bottles.
(b) Half a bottle.
(c) One bottle.
(d) Two bottles.
2. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
3. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
(a) Fed it.
(b) Killed it.
(c) Beat it.
(d) Sold it.
4. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
(a) The children.
(b) Boesman's back.
(c) The sky.
(d) The churches.
5. Where was Outa left?
(a) On the ground.
(b) On the road.
(c) In the fire.
(d) In a grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "vark" mean?
2. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
3. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
4. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
5. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)