|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) Three bottles.
(b) One bottle.
(c) Half a bottle.
(d) Two bottles.
3. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) Where's the rain?
(b) And that?
(c) Who are you?
(d) Is it late?
4. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
5. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the play take place?
2. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
3. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
4. What does Lena do after she says, "Maybe he sees us"?
5. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)