|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
(a) Gives him water.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Shoves him off his seat.
(d) Gives him wine.
2. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The bats.
(c) The sky.
(d) The birds.
3. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
4. How does Lena carry her belongings?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On her back.
(c) On her shoulders.
(d) On her head.
5. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
(a) At the old man.
(b) Into the shelter.
(c) Into the darkness.
(d) At Lena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "skelms"?
2. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
3. What does Lena wear?
4. What does Grappie mean in English?
5. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)