|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another roadside attraction.
(b) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(c) Another homeless man.
(d) A way home.
2. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
3. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
4. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
(a) A dog.
(b) A black man.
(c) The police.
(d) A white man.
5. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
2. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
3. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
4. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
5. Who says, "I want my life. Where is it"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)