|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lena call the dog?
2. How does Lena know the old man died?
(a) He let go of her hand.
(b) He kissed her goodbye.
(c) He said farewell.
(d) He cried.
3. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
4. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
(a) The the dog knocked them over.
(b) That she was wrong to drop them.
(c) That he dropped them.
(d) That they were worth nothing.
5. What are "skelms"?
(b) White men.
(c) Black men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
2. Which character carries a mattress?
3. How does Lena carry her belongings?
4. What name does Lena want to have?
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)