|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why the fire won't start.
(b) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
(c) Where her dog has gone.
(d) The order of where they've been.
2. Where is the farthest they've been, according to Lena?
3. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
4. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
(c) Sleep in the shack with them.
(d) Go away.
5. How long did Lena's child live?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
2. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
3. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
4. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
5. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)