|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
(a) The world.
(b) Her life.
(c) His life.
(d) The tears.
2. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
3. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) What are you doing tomorrow?
(b) Where does it hurt?
(c) I need a rest.
(d) I walked long yesterday.
4. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's strong.
(b) It's cowardly.
(c) It's broken.
(d) It's empty.
5. What does Lena carry under her arm?
(a) A mattress.
(b) A stove.
(d) A cooking pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
2. What is the translation for "dop"?
3. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
4. What does "Babalas" mean?
5. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)