|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On his back.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) On his head.
2. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
3. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
4. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
5. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "vies" mean?
2. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
3. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
4. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
5. Fill in the blank: "Once you've put your _____ on your head and walked you never get light again."
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)