|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dronkie?
(a) Black person.
(d) Old person.
2. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(b) Another roadside attraction.
(c) A way home.
(d) Another homeless man.
3. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
(a) That she was wrong to drop them.
(b) That they were worth nothing.
(c) That he dropped them.
(d) The the dog knocked them over.
4. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
5. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Let's go back.
(c) Here we go again.
(d) Stop walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
2. What are "skelms"?
3. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
4. What is the one thing Boesman says he's looking for?
5. What happens to Outa?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)