|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman say that Outa will do?
(a) Steal their money.
(b) Kill them in the night.
(c) Bring the others.
2. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
(a) At the old man.
(b) Into the darkness.
(c) Into the shelter.
(d) At Lena.
3. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
4. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) Who are you?
(b) Where's the rain?
(c) And that?
(d) Is it late?
5. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the translation for "dog" in Africaan?
2. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
3. What is a pondok?
4. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
5. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)