|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) I need a rest.
(b) I walked long yesterday.
(c) Where does it hurt?
(d) What are you doing tomorrow?
2. What does Grappie mean in English?
3. What does Lena say that the tea is?
(b) Bitter and brown.
(d) Sweet and warm.
4. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
(a) Her life.
(b) The world.
(c) The tears.
(d) His life.
5. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To cook.
(b) To go.
(c) To buy wine.
(d) To stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
2. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
3. What does Lena show to Outa?
4. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
5. What does Boesman do to the shelter when Lena says she'll sleep there tonight?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)