|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do with his bread?
(a) Leaves it untouched.
(b) Gobbles it down.
(c) Nibbles it slowly.
(d) Throws it at the old man.
2. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
(a) The the dog knocked them over.
(b) That she was wrong to drop them.
(c) That they were worth nothing.
(d) That he dropped them.
3. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
4. What does "kaalgat" mean?
5. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
(a) She'll find another man.
(b) He'll be hanged.
(c) He'll be shot.
(d) He will fall apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Outa left?
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
3. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
4. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
5. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)