|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "baas" mean?
2. Which character in the play is black?
3. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
(a) Running away.
(b) Killing the dog.
(d) Killing Outa.
4. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
(a) Making dinner.
(b) Asking questions.
(c) Saluting the soldier.
(d) Not remembering the route.
5. Where does Lena tell Outa they've come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Outa" mean?
2. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
3. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
4. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
5. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)