|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
2. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Let's go back.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Stop walking.
(d) Here we go again.
3. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A Kaffir.
(b) A monster.
(c) A pig.
(d) A bulldozer.
4. Where did Boesman work in Missionvale?
(a) The saltpans.
(b) The railroad.
(c) The farm.
(d) The Chinaman's house.
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) A piece of currugated iron.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A mattress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the translation for "dop"?
2. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
3. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
4. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
5. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)