|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
(a) Hang herself.
(b) Load up and walk somewhere else.
(c) Drown herself.
(d) Find a man who loves her.
2. What language does Outa speak?
3. What does Lena do after Boesman returns from getting shelter materials?
(a) Washes clothes.
(b) Sings and dances.
(c) Builds the shelter.
(d) Cooks prawns.
4. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) What are you doing tomorrow?
(b) Where does it hurt?
(c) I need a rest.
(d) I walked long yesterday.
5. What does Lena do after she says, "Maybe he sees us"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the play take place?
2. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
3. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
4. What does Lena clean from her toes?
5. How does Boesman carry his load?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)