|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Let's go back.
(b) Here we go again.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Stop walking.
2. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
3. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
4. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
5. What does "kaalgat" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
2. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
3. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
4. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
5. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)