|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(a) A dog.
(b) A dop.
(d) A washcloth.
2. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why the fire won't start.
(b) The order of where they've been.
(c) Where her dog has gone.
(d) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
3. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
(a) Into the darkness.
(b) At Lena.
(c) Into the shelter.
(d) At the old man.
4. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To buy wine.
(b) To stay.
(c) To go.
(d) To cook.
5. What are "skelms"?
(a) Black men.
(b) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
3. What does Lena do after she says, "Maybe he sees us"?
4. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
5. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)