|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
2. What does Lena beg Boesman to do in Act 2?
(a) To stop crying.
(b) To steal food.
(c) To hit her.
(d) To steal money.
3. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
4. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her dog.
5. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
2. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
3. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
4. What does Lena say God could do with the past day?
5. What does Grappie mean in English?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)