|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Lena and Boesman?
2. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
(a) The directions home.
(b) The way they came.
(c) The truth about the dog.
(d) The truth about the dead man.
3. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
(a) Sold it.
(b) Fed it.
(c) Killed it.
(d) Beat it.
4. What is the translation for "dog" in Africaan?
5. What happens to Outa?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He laughs and dances.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
2. What does "vies" mean?
3. What is "soeterigheid"?
4. Where did the child die?
5. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)