|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
(a) Hang it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Beat it.
(d) Hide it.
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) Two bottles.
(b) Three bottles.
(c) One bottle.
(d) Half a bottle.
3. What is a dronkie?
(b) Black person.
(c) Old person.
4. What does Boesman say that the white man gave them in demolishing their village?
5. What does the word "naar" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
2. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
3. What does Lena say that the tea is?
4. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
5. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)