|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
2. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
3. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On his head.
(b) On a wagon.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) On his back.
4. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
(a) The way they came.
(b) The truth about the dog.
(c) The directions home.
(d) The truth about the dead man.
5. What is the translation for "dog" in Africaan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
2. What does Lena say "hasn't got a hole in it yet"?
3. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
4. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
5. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)