|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
(a) Calls for help.
(b) Goes into the shelter.
(c) Leaves the shanty.
(d) Digs a grave.
2. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Let's go back.
(b) Stop walking.
(c) Here we go again.
(d) Stop talking.
3. What does "vark" mean?
4. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
5. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her wine.
(b) Her food.
(c) Her bruises.
(d) Her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Boesman says he's looking for?
2. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
3. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
4. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
5. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)