|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
(a) Her bruises.
(b) Her bottles.
(c) Her fleas.
(d) Her scabs.
2. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Bulldozed it.
(b) Looted it.
(c) Raided it.
(d) Flooded it.
3. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(d) Too slow.
4. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(a) A dog.
(b) A washcloth.
(c) A dop.
5. What does Boesman tell Lena she should have done at the white family's house?
(a) Borrowed their clothes.
(b) Gone with them.
(c) Burned down the house.
(d) Killed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
2. What does Lena say "hasn't got a hole in it yet"?
3. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
4. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
5. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)