|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A Kaffir.
(b) A monster.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A pig.
2. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
3. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
(a) Touch her.
(b) Slap her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Kiss her.
4. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
(a) The dog is howling like wind.
(b) The last man laughing.
(c) The trees are whispering.
(d) The noise of a cursed life.
5. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
(b) Beating Outa.
(c) Standing and running.
(d) Being a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Outa" mean?
2. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
3. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
4. Which character in the play is black?
5. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)