|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
2. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
(a) Digs a grave.
(b) Goes into the shelter.
(c) Calls for help.
(d) Leaves the shanty.
3. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1800s.
4. Why did Boesman beat Lena this morning?
(a) For chasing the dog.
(b) For dropping biscuits.
(c) For dropping bottles.
(d) For walking too slow.
5. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
2. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
3. What does Boesman say that Outa will do?
4. What does Lena carry under her arm?
5. What does the word "onnooslik" mean?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)