|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
(a) Being a coward.
(c) Beating Outa.
(d) Standing and running.
2. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Here I am.
(b) Look up.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Watch out.
3. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
4. Who says, "Bulala wena!"
5. What does Boesman tell Lena she should have done at the white family's house?
(a) Burned down the house.
(b) Killed them.
(c) Borrowed their clothes.
(d) Gone with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
2. What does Lena begin doing after Boesman goes into the shelter?
3. What is "Swartkops?"
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What does Grappie mean in English?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)