|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Raided it.
(b) Flooded it.
(c) Bulldozed it.
(d) Looted it.
2. What does "Outa" mean?
(a) Blind man.
(b) Old man.
(c) Young man.
3. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her wine.
(c) Her bruises.
(d) Her food.
4. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
5. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
2. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
3. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
4. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
5. Which character carries a mattress?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)