|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
2. What does Lena say that the tea is?
(b) Sweet and warm.
(c) Bitter and brown.
3. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
4. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
(a) Wake up!
(b) I'll beat you!
(c) Stop snoring!
(d) Go away!
5. What does Lena clean from her toes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
2. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
3. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
4. What happened to Lena's firewood?
5. Who says, "I want my life. Where is it"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)