|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do with his bread?
(a) Throws it at the old man.
(b) Gobbles it down.
(c) Nibbles it slowly.
(d) Leaves it untouched.
2. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
(a) Coega to Veelplaas.
(b) Missionvale to Redhouse.
(c) Redhouse to Veelplaas.
(d) Coeaga to Redhouse.
3. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
(d) Pap nat.
4. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
5. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why the fire won't start.
(b) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
(c) The order of where they've been.
(d) Where her dog has gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
2. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
3. What does "donnered" mean?
4. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
5. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)