|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
2. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
(a) The world.
(b) His life.
(c) The tears.
(d) Her life.
3. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
(a) Her bruises.
(b) Her scabs.
(c) Her bottles.
(d) Her fleas.
4. What does "Outa" mean?
(a) Old man.
(c) Blind man.
(d) Young man.
5. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pondok?
2. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
3. What does "skof" mean?
4. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
5. What does Lena show to Outa?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)