|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Outa?
(a) He laughs and dances.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He dies.
2. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
3. Where was Outa left?
(a) In a grave.
(b) On the road.
(c) On the ground.
(d) In the fire.
4. What did Lena call the dog?
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
(a) The corrugated iron.
(b) The wine.
(c) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
2. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
3. What does "Outa" mean?
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What does Grappie mean in English?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)