|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
2. What does Lena carry under her arm?
(a) A cooking pot.
(c) A mattress.
(d) A stove.
3. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
(a) The truth about the dog.
(b) The truth about the dead man.
(c) The directions home.
(d) The way they came.
4. What happens to Outa?
(a) He dies.
(b) He laughs and dances.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) He leaves.
5. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
(b) A ghost.
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
2. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
3. What does "vies" mean?
4. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
5. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)