|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To cook.
(b) To stay.
(c) To buy wine.
(d) To go.
2. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
3. What does "Babalas" mean?
(a) Drunken stupor.
(c) Hysterical laughter.
4. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
(a) A few pieces of wood.
(b) A few bottles.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A piece of iron.
5. What does Boesman say that Outa will do?
(a) Bring the others.
(c) Steal their money.
(d) Kill them in the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
2. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
3. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
4. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
5. What did the Boer have on the farm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)