|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
2. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
(a) Builds a lean-to.
(b) Hits Lena.
(c) Uses it for the fire.
(d) Makes a trap with it.
3. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
4. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
5. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's cowardly.
(b) It's broken.
(c) It's empty.
(d) It's strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "donnered" mean?
2. What does "oppas" mean?
3. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
4. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
5. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)