|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Boer have on the farm?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bow and arrow.
2. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
(a) Her scabs.
(b) Her bruises.
(c) Her bottles.
(d) Her fleas.
3. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
4. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
5. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Let's go back.
(b) Stop walking.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Here we go again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
2. What does "vark" mean?
3. Who says, "We're the whiteman's rubbish. That's why he's so beneukt with us. He can't get rid of his rubbish"?
4. What happened to Lena's firewood?
5. How old are Lena and Boesman?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)