|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
(a) The wine.
(c) A box.
(d) The corrugated iron.
2. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
(a) She'll find another man.
(b) He'll be hanged.
(c) He will fall apart.
(d) He'll be shot.
3. What does Grappie mean in English?
4. What does Boesman tell Lena she should have done at the white family's house?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Burned down the house.
(c) Borrowed their clothes.
(d) Gone with them.
5. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
2. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
3. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
4. Where was Outa left?
5. Which character appears first in Act 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)