|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
(a) The world.
(b) The tears.
(c) His life.
(d) Her life.
2. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A monster.
(c) A pig.
(d) A Kaffir.
3. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
(a) Broken bottles.
(b) Dead dogs.
(c) Old men.
(d) Torn trousers.
4. What does "skof" mean?
(c) To walk.
5. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(b) Another roadside attraction.
(c) A way home.
(d) Another homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
2. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
3. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
4. What is "Jou moer!"?
5. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)