|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) A mattress.
(b) A blanket.
(c) Cooking utensils.
(d) A piece of currugated iron.
2. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
3. What does "vark" mean?
4. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
5. Who says, "Bulala wena!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
2. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
3. What does Boesman do to the shelter when Lena says she'll sleep there tonight?
4. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
5. What does Lena begin doing after Boesman goes into the shelter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)