|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
2. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
(a) To find someone else.
(b) To leave.
(c) To really do it.
(d) To kill himself.
3. What does "baas" mean?
4. Which character carries a mattress?
5. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
(a) To ask for forgiveness.
(b) To hurt her again.
(c) To make her send Outa away.
(d) To make her laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
2. What does Lena say God could do with the past day?
3. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
4. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
5. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)