|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
2. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
3. What does Lena carry under her arm?
(b) A mattress.
(c) A stove.
(d) A cooking pot.
4. What is a pondok?
(a) A prison.
(b) A church.
(c) A battlefield.
(d) A shack.
5. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "skelms"?
2. What does Boesman do with his bread?
3. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
4. What name does Lena want to have?
5. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)