|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
2. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
(a) The bucket.
(b) The wood.
(c) The mattress.
(d) The blanket.
3. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
4. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
(a) Load up and walk somewhere else.
(b) Drown herself.
(c) Hang herself.
(d) Find a man who loves her.
5. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Afrikaan word "maer" mean?
2. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
3. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
4. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
5. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)