|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
2. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
(a) The wine bottles.
(b) The fire.
(c) The sky.
(d) The water bottles.
3. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
4. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
5. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
(a) A dog.
(b) A black man.
(c) A white man.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "naar" mean?
2. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
3. What does Grappie mean in English?
4. What does "oppas" mean?
5. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)