|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I thought you knew. One day you're going to ask me who you are"?
2. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's empty.
(b) It's cowardly.
(c) It's broken.
(d) It's strong.
3. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
4. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
(a) Fat and surly man.
(b) Looking eastward, towards home.
(c) Wandering slowly, in the night.
(d) Shrunken breasts, thin ribs.
5. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Swartkops?"
2. What does Boesman do to the shelter when Lena says she'll sleep there tonight?
3. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
4. What does Lena say God could do with the past day?
5. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)