|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
(a) Builds a lean-to.
(b) Hits Lena.
(c) Uses it for the fire.
(d) Makes a trap with it.
2. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
3. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
(a) Beating Outa.
(c) Standing and running.
(d) Being a coward.
4. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
5. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Killing Outa.
(c) Telling her he was to blame for dropping the bottles.
(d) Telling her he hated her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
2. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
3. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
4. What does Lena show to Outa?
5. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)