|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
2. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
3. What does the word "naar" mean?
4. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
5. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Where her dog has gone.
(b) The order of where they've been.
(c) Why the fire won't start.
(d) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
2. What does "Babalas" mean?
3. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
4. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
5. What does Boesman do with his bread?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)