|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
(a) That he dropped them.
(b) That she was wrong to drop them.
(c) The the dog knocked them over.
(d) That they were worth nothing.
2. What does "kaalgat" mean?
3. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
4. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
5. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Outa" mean?
2. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
3. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
4. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
5. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)