|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
2. What is Boesman talking about when he says, "web wereld, kom brandewyn"?
(a) The shanty.
(d) The door.
3. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1990s.
4. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
(a) Stop snoring!
(b) I'll beat you!
(c) Wake up!
(d) Go away!
5. What is the one thing Boesman says he's looking for?
(a) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
2. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
3. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
4. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
5. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)