|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Let's go back.
(c) Here we go again.
(d) Stop walking.
2. Where was Outa left?
(a) On the ground.
(b) In the fire.
(c) In a grave.
(d) On the road.
3. What does the word "onnooslik" mean?
4. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
5. What does Lena do after Boesman returns from getting shelter materials?
(a) Sings and dances.
(b) Cooks prawns.
(c) Builds the shelter.
(d) Washes clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
2. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
3. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
4. What does Lena share with Outa?
5. What does "oppas" mean?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)