|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
(a) The wood.
(b) The bucket.
(c) The mattress.
(d) The blanket.
2. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
3. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(a) Too slow.
4. What does Lena share with Outa?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her tent.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her food.
5. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1800s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Outa speak?
2. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What happens to Outa?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)