|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
2. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A maid.
(d) Broken bottles.
3. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
(a) Thrown them in the fire.
(b) Sold them.
(c) Given them to the white man.
(d) Taken them with him.
4. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
5. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "When you make a hole in your face the noise that comes out is as good as nothing, because nobody hears it"?
2. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
3. What does Boesman do with his bread?
4. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)