|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) What are you doing tomorrow?
(b) I walked long yesterday.
(c) I need a rest.
(d) Where does it hurt?
2. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1970s.
3. What name does Lena want to have?
4. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) A way home.
(b) Another roadside attraction.
(c) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(d) Another homeless man.
5. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
(c) Prickly pears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "kaalgat" mean?
2. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
3. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
4. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
5. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)