|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Here I am.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Look up.
(d) Watch out.
2. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(b) A way home.
(c) Another roadside attraction.
(d) Another homeless man.
3. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her wine.
(b) Her bruises.
(c) Her food.
(d) Her clothes.
4. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
(a) A few bottles.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A piece of iron.
(d) A few pieces of wood.
5. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
(c) Pap nat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
2. Where does Lena tell Outa they've come from?
3. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
4. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
5. What does Lena carry under her arm?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)