|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A mattress.
(d) A piece of currugated iron.
2. Which character appears first in Act 1?
3. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
4. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
(a) The bats.
(b) The clouds.
(c) The rainbow.
(d) The birds.
5. How long did Lena's child live?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
2. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
3. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
4. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
5. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)