|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(c) Too slow.
2. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
(a) Find a man who loves her.
(b) Drown herself.
(c) Load up and walk somewhere else.
(d) Hang herself.
3. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
(a) Give up dancing.
(b) Leave Boesman.
(c) Become a nun.
(d) Stop singing.
4. What name does Lena want to have?
5. What does "donnered" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pondok?
2. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
3. How long did Lena's child live?
4. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
5. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)