|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) A piece of currugated iron.
(b) Cooking utensils.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A mattress.
2. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
3. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
(a) The children.
(b) The sky.
(c) Boesman's back.
(d) The churches.
4. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(b) A way home.
(c) Another homeless man.
(d) Another roadside attraction.
5. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) Where does it hurt?
(b) I need a rest.
(c) What are you doing tomorrow?
(d) I walked long yesterday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "donnered" mean?
2. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
3. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
4. What does Lena carry under her arm?
5. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)