|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I thought you knew. One day you're going to ask me who you are"?
2. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's empty.
(b) It's broken.
(c) It's strong.
(d) It's cowardly.
3. What does Lena carry under her arm?
(a) A cooking pot.
(b) A mattress.
(c) A stove.
4. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
5. What are "skelms"?
(b) Black men.
(d) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Swartkops?"
2. What does "kaalgat" mean?
3. What is the translation for "dop"?
4. What is "soeterigheid"?
5. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)