|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena tell Outa she's not so good at?
(a) Making tea.
(c) Making shelter.
(d) Making a fire.
2. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
3. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
4. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
(a) A white man.
(b) The police.
(c) A dog.
(d) A black man.
5. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
(a) Give up dancing.
(b) Stop singing.
(c) Leave Boesman.
(d) Become a nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
2. What language does Outa speak?
3. What does "Babalas" mean?
4. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
5. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)