|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Lena's child live?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
2. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her wine.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her food.
(d) Her bruises.
3. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(b) Too slow.
4. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Gives him wine.
(c) Gives him water.
(d) Shoves him off his seat.
5. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) I walked long yesterday.
(b) I need a rest.
(c) What are you doing tomorrow?
(d) Where does it hurt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
2. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
3. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
4. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
5. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)