|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
2. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
3. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) I walked long yesterday.
(b) What are you doing tomorrow?
(c) I need a rest.
(d) Where does it hurt?
4. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A maid.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Broken bottles.
5. What are "skelms"?
(a) Black men.
(b) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Jou moer!"?
2. What is the translation for "dop"?
3. What does Lena say that the tea is?
4. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
5. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)