|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Jou moer!"?
(a) An endearment.
(b) A pleasant greeting.
(c) A sound of relief.
(d) An obscenity.
2. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
(b) Why the fire won't start.
(c) The order of where they've been.
(d) Where her dog has gone.
3. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
(b) Go away.
(c) Sleep in the shack with them.
4. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
(a) The fire.
(b) The wine bottles.
(c) The sky.
(d) The water bottles.
5. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chased Boesman and Lena off their land?
2. What does "Babalas" mean?
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. What is "soeterigheid"?
5. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)