|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
2. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The birds.
(b) The bats.
(c) The sky.
(d) The clouds.
3. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Here I am.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Watch out.
(d) Look up.
4. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's strong.
(b) It's broken.
(c) It's cowardly.
(d) It's empty.
5. What is a pondok?
(a) A shack.
(b) A church.
(c) A battlefield.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
2. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
3. What does Lena say that the tea is?
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)