|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
2. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
(a) They arrested Boesman.
(b) They tried to hang Boesman.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They took her away.
3. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
(a) Asking questions.
(b) Saluting the soldier.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Not remembering the route.
4. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On his back.
(b) On a wagon.
(c) On his head.
(d) On his shoulders.
5. What is "Swartkops?"
(a) A person.
(b) A gem.
(c) A building.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
2. How does Lena carry her belongings?
3. Who says, "I want my life. Where is it"?
4. What does Lena clean from her toes?
5. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)