|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
(a) The bats.
(b) The birds.
(c) The rainbow.
(d) The clouds.
2. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(c) Too slow.
3. What language does Outa speak?
4. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To stay.
(b) To buy wine.
(c) To go.
(d) To cook.
5. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
2. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
3. What does "oppas" mean?
4. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
5. How long did Lena's child live?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)