|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that the tea is?
(b) Sweet and warm.
(d) Bitter and brown.
2. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's strong.
(b) It's cowardly.
(c) It's empty.
(d) It's broken.
3. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
4. Which character appears first in Act 1?
5. Why did Boesman beat Lena this morning?
(a) For dropping bottles.
(b) For chasing the dog.
(c) For dropping biscuits.
(d) For walking too slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
2. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
3. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
4. What does "skof" mean?
5. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)