|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Outa speak?
2. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
(a) Load up and walk somewhere else.
(b) Drown herself.
(c) Find a man who loves her.
(d) Hang herself.
3. What does Lena share with Outa?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her tent.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her food.
4. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's empty.
(b) It's cowardly.
(c) It's broken.
(d) It's strong.
5. What is a pondok?
(a) A shack.
(b) A church.
(c) A battlefield.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "skelms"?
2. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
3. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
4. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
5. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)