|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Look up.
(b) Watch out.
(c) Here I am.
(d) Stop talking.
2. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Beat it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Hang it.
3. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
(b) The desert.
(c) Warm times.
4. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
(a) That she was wrong to drop them.
(b) That they were worth nothing.
(c) That he dropped them.
(d) The the dog knocked them over.
5. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
2. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
3. What does "skof" mean?
4. What does "vark" mean?
5. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)