|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
(a) Old men.
(b) Dead dogs.
(c) Broken bottles.
(d) Torn trousers.
2. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
(b) Sleep in the shack with them.
(d) Go away.
3. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
(a) The wine bottles.
(b) The fire.
(c) The sky.
(d) The water bottles.
4. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
5. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
2. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
3. Who says, "I thought you knew. One day you're going to ask me who you are"?
4. What does "kaalgat" mean?
5. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)