|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
2. What does Lena say "hasn't got a hole in it yet"?
(a) The bucket.
(b) Her bottle.
(c) Her head.
(d) The blanket.
3. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
4. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
5. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(b) Too slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
2. What language does Outa speak?
3. Where was Outa left?
4. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
5. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)