|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "kaalgat" mean?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On his back.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) On his head.
3. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
(a) Gives him water.
(b) Gives him wine.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Shoves him off his seat.
4. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(a) Too slow.
5. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
2. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
3. How much wine did Boesman drink?
4. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
5. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)