|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the farthest they've been, according to Lena?
2. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
(a) Sold them.
(b) Taken them with him.
(c) Given them to the white man.
(d) Thrown them in the fire.
3. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
4. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
(a) The truth about the dog.
(b) The truth about the dead man.
(c) The directions home.
(d) The way they came.
5. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
2. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
3. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
4. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
5. What does the Afrikaan word "maer" mean?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)