|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
(a) A black man.
(b) The police.
(c) A dog.
(d) A white man.
2. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(a) A dog.
(c) A dop.
(d) A washcloth.
3. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
4. What does Lena say they did for all the holidays?
5. What does "Outa" mean?
(a) Blind man.
(c) Old man.
(d) Young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
2. Who does Lena say Boesman worked for when they had a "real house"?
3. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
4. What happened to Lena's firewood?
5. Why did Boesman beat Lena this morning?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)