|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
2. What does Lena share with Outa?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her food.
(c) Her tent.
(d) Her clothes.
3. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
(a) Cursing him.
(b) Nursing him.
(c) Slapping him.
(d) Cheating on him with him.
4. What does Grappie mean in English?
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
(a) The wine.
(b) The corrugated iron.
(c) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
2. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
3. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
4. What is the setting for the stage in Boesman and Lena?
5. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)