|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: "Once you've put your _____ on your head and walked you never get light again."
2. Why did Boesman beat Lena this morning?
(a) For walking too slow.
(b) For chasing the dog.
(c) For dropping bottles.
(d) For dropping biscuits.
3. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
4. What does Lena say is "the scenery" of her world?
(a) Boesman's back.
(b) The sky.
(c) The children.
(d) The churches.
5. How does Lena know the old man died?
(a) He let go of her hand.
(b) He said farewell.
(c) He cried.
(d) He kissed her goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
2. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
3. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
5. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)