|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
2. What does Lena clean from her toes?
3. What happens to Outa?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He laughs and dances.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He dies.
4. What does the word "naar" mean?
5. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena beg Boesman to do in Act 2?
2. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
3. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
4. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
5. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)