|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
2. What does Lena share with Outa?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her tent.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her food.
3. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(a) A washcloth.
(c) A dog.
(d) A dop.
4. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) I need a rest.
(b) What are you doing tomorrow?
(c) I walked long yesterday.
(d) Where does it hurt?
5. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On his back.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) On his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
2. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
3. What does Grappie mean in English?
4. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
5. What is the translation for "dog" in Africaan?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)