|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
(b) Running away.
(c) Killing the dog.
(d) Killing Outa.
2. What name does Lena want to have?
3. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Where her dog has gone.
(b) Why the fire won't start.
(c) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
(d) The order of where they've been.
4. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(a) A dop.
(c) A washcloth.
(d) A dog.
5. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To go.
(b) To cook.
(c) To stay.
(d) To buy wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
2. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
3. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
4. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
5. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)