|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "kaalgat" mean?
2. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
(a) Killing Outa.
(b) Killing her dog.
(c) Telling her he was to blame for dropping the bottles.
(d) Telling her he hated her.
3. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
(a) The sky.
(b) The wine bottles.
(c) The fire.
(d) The water bottles.
4. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
(a) The wood.
(b) The mattress.
(c) The blanket.
(d) The bucket.
5. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Here I am.
(c) Watch out.
(d) Look up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman do with his bread?
2. What does Lena say that the tea is?
3. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
4. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
5. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)