|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Raided it.
(b) Looted it.
(c) Bulldozed it.
(d) Flooded it.
2. What does the phrase "pap ou borste, ribbetjies" mean?
(a) Fat and surly man.
(b) Wandering slowly, in the night.
(c) Shrunken breasts, thin ribs.
(d) Looking eastward, towards home.
3. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
4. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
5. What does "skof" mean?
(b) To walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman tell Lena she should have done at the white family's house?
2. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
3. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
4. What did the Boer have on the farm?
5. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)