|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
(a) Telling her he was to blame for dropping the bottles.
(b) Killing Outa.
(c) Killing her dog.
(d) Telling her he hated her.
2. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
(a) Gives him wine.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Shoves him off his seat.
(d) Gives him water.
3. What does "skof" mean?
(b) To walk.
4. Who says, "We're the whiteman's rubbish. That's why he's so beneukt with us. He can't get rid of his rubbish"?
5. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
2. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
3. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
4. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
5. What does "vies" mean?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)