|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
2. What does "Outa" mean?
(b) Blind man.
(c) Young man.
(d) Old man.
3. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
(a) Give up dancing.
(b) Leave Boesman.
(c) Stop singing.
(d) Become a nun.
4. Which character in the play is black?
5. What is a dronkie?
(b) Old person.
(d) Black person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that if they'd spent all this time looking for, it would have found them by now?
2. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
3. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
4. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
5. What does the Afrikaan word "maer" mean?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)