|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "naar" mean?
2. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
(c) Go away.
(d) Sleep in the shack with them.
3. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
4. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
(a) Her bruises.
(b) Her bottles.
(c) Her fleas.
(d) Her scabs.
5. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
2. What happens to Outa?
3. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
4. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
5. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)