|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her food.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her wine.
(d) Her bruises.
2. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
(c) The dog.
3. What does Grappie mean in English?
4. What did Lena do to the dog when Boesman wasn't looking?
(a) Sold it.
(b) Fed it.
(c) Beat it.
(d) Killed it.
5. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
3. What does the phrase, "Die geraas van 'n vervloekte lewe" mean?
4. What is "Swartkops?"
5. Where is the farthest they've been, according to Lena?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)