|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
(a) Being a coward.
(b) Standing and running.
(c) Beating Outa.
2. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
(a) Slapping him.
(b) Cheating on him with him.
(c) Cursing him.
(d) Nursing him.
3. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
4. What does Lena wear?
(a) A loose dress.
(b) An old suit.
(c) The dead man's clothes.
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A mattress.
(d) A piece of currugated iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "oppas" mean?
2. What does Lena do after Boesman returns from getting shelter materials?
3. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
4. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)