|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
2. What does Lena begin doing after Boesman goes into the shelter?
(b) Singing and dancing.
3. What is "Swartkops?"
(a) A gem.
(b) A person.
(c) A building.
(d) A river.
4. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
5. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A pig.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A Kaffir.
(d) A monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena carry under her arm?
2. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
3. What did the Boer have on the farm?
4. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
5. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)