|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "naar" mean?
2. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
3. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
(a) Wear it, eat it, or sleep in it.
(b) Clean it.
(c) Savor it.
(d) Burn it.
4. Fill in the blank: "That's not a pondok, Boesman. It's a _____."
5. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
(a) Saluting the soldier.
(b) Not remembering the route.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Asking questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman do to the shelter when Lena says she'll sleep there tonight?
2. Who says, "Bulala wena!"
3. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
4. Who says, "I thought you knew. One day you're going to ask me who you are"?
5. What does Lena show to Outa?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)