|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena show to Outa?
(a) Her wine.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her bruises.
(d) Her food.
2. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
(a) The fire.
(b) The wine bottles.
(c) The sky.
(d) The water bottles.
3. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
(a) Killing Outa.
(c) Killing the dog.
(d) Running away.
4. How does Lena carry her belongings?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On her head.
(c) On her back.
(d) On her shoulders.
5. Who says, "Dead men are dangerous. You'd better get rid of it"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
2. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
3. What does Boesman compare the people crawling out of "their holes" to?
4. Who says, "I thought you knew. One day you're going to ask me who you are"?
5. What does Lena share with Outa?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)