|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that the tea is?
(c) Bitter and brown.
(d) Sweet and warm.
2. Who says, "You must make the words crawl to him, with your tongue between their back legs"?
3. What does "vies" mean?
4. Which character in the play is black?
5. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Bulldozed it.
(b) Flooded it.
(c) Looted it.
(d) Raided it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "onnooslik" mean?
2. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
3. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
4. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
5. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)