|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
(b) Pap nat.
2. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
(a) The dog.
3. What is a dronkie?
(a) Black person.
(b) Old person.
4. What did Lena call the dog?
5. What are "skelms"?
(a) Black men.
(d) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lena say Boesman worked for when they had a "real house"?
2. How old are Lena and Boesman?
3. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
4. Who says, "Big yellow donner with its jawbone to the ground. One bite and there's a hole in the earth!"?
5. What does "kaalgat" mean?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)