|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Boesman beat Lena this morning?
(a) For dropping biscuits.
(b) For walking too slow.
(c) For chasing the dog.
(d) For dropping bottles.
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On his shoulders.
(c) On his head.
(d) On his back.
3. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
(c) Pap nat.
4. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Look up.
(b) Here I am.
(c) Watch out.
(d) Stop talking.
5. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
(a) Hits it.
(b) Kills it.
(c) Cradles it.
(d) Leaves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
2. What did the Boer have on the farm?
3. What does Boesman say that the white man gave them in demolishing their village?
4. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
5. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)