|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
(a) They took her away.
(b) They didn't care.
(c) They arrested Boesman.
(d) They tried to hang Boesman.
2. Which character says, "Hotnot and a Kaffer got no time for apartheid on a night like this. We must keep that bit of wood for later"?
3. What is "Swartkops?"
(a) A river.
(b) A person.
(c) A building.
(d) A gem.
4. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
5. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
(a) Go away.
(b) Sleep in the shack with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
2. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
3. What is the setting for the stage in Boesman and Lena?
4. How much wine did Boesman drink?
5. What happened to Lena's firewood?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)