|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for the stage in Boesman and Lena?
(a) Red curtains and red floor.
(b) The backdrop of the city.
(c) Bare stage.
(d) The backdrop of a village.
2. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
3. What does the word "naar" mean?
4. How much wine did Boesman drink?
(a) One bottle.
(b) Half a bottle.
(c) Three bottles.
(d) Two bottles.
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
(b) The corrugated iron.
(c) The wine.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say God could do with the past day?
2. What does Lena say that Boesman left on the dead man?
3. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
4. How does Boesman carry his load?
5. What does Lena tell Outa she's not so good at?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)