|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a pondok?
(a) A church.
(b) A battlefield.
(c) A prison.
(d) A shack.
2. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His wallet.
(c) Her blanket.
(d) His bottles.
3. What is Boesman talking about when he says, "web wereld, kom brandewyn"?
(a) The door.
(b) The shanty.
4. What does "Outa" mean?
(a) Old man.
(c) Young man.
(d) Blind man.
5. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
(a) Not remembering the route.
(b) Asking questions.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Saluting the soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Can't we say goodbye? We'll have to do it one day. It's not for ever. Come on. Let's say it now. Goodbye!"?
2. Who does Lena say Boesman worked for when they had a "real house"?
3. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
4. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
5. What does Boesman pass to Lena when she walks back to him?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)