|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say she'll do once she's got a new name?
(a) Stop singing.
(b) Become a nun.
(c) Give up dancing.
(d) Leave Boesman.
2. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
(a) Goes into the shelter.
(b) Leaves the shanty.
(c) Calls for help.
(d) Digs a grave.
3. What is a pondok?
(a) A shack.
(b) A battlefield.
(c) A church.
(d) A prison.
4. Where did the child die?
5. Where was Outa left?
(a) On the ground.
(b) On the road.
(c) In a grave.
(d) In the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena carry under her arm?
2. To whom does Lena say, "Why the hell you do it so soon? There's things I didn't tell you, man. And now this as well"?
3. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
4. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
5. What does Lena tell Boesman that he will "know what it feels like"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)