|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
2. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
3. What did Lena call the dog?
4. What is the one thing Boesman says he's looking for?
(d) A family.
5. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
2. What does Boesman finally tell Lena at the end of the play?
3. What does Boesman do with his bread?
4. What does the word "naar" mean?
5. What does Lena carry under her arm?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)