|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
(c) The dog.
2. What is the setting for the stage in Boesman and Lena?
(a) Red curtains and red floor.
(b) The backdrop of a village.
(c) Bare stage.
(d) The backdrop of the city.
3. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
(a) Broken bottles.
(b) Old men.
(c) Dead dogs.
(d) Torn trousers.
4. What did the Boer have on the farm?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A wagon.
5. What is the word used for the ethnic group of Boesman and Lena?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
2. What happened to Lena's firewood?
3. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
4. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
5. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)