|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the child die?
2. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
3. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
4. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
(a) Go away!
(b) Stop snoring!
(c) I'll beat you!
(d) Wake up!
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Cooking utensils.
(c) A mattress.
(d) A piece of currugated iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say that Outa will do?
2. How much wine did Boesman drink?
3. What does "baas" mean?
4. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
5. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)