|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Flooded it.
(b) Bulldozed it.
(c) Raided it.
(d) Looted it.
2. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
(a) Hang it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Beat it.
(d) Hide it.
3. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) Is it late?
(b) Who are you?
(c) Where's the rain?
(d) And that?
4. How does Lena know the old man died?
(a) He kissed her goodbye.
(b) He said farewell.
(c) He let go of her hand.
(d) He cried.
5. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much were the bottles worth that were broken?
2. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
3. What does the word "onnooslik" mean?
4. Where does Lena tell Outa they've come from?
5. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)