|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(b) A way home.
(c) Another roadside attraction.
(d) Another homeless man.
2. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
3. What does Boesman do with the piece of corrugated iron?
(a) Makes a trap with it.
(b) Uses it for the fire.
(c) Hits Lena.
(d) Builds a lean-to.
4. What is a pondok?
(a) A battlefield.
(b) A prison.
(c) A shack.
(d) A church.
5. What did the Boer have on the farm?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
2. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
3. What does Lena goad Boesman to do to the body?
4. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
5. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)