|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dronkie?
(a) Old person.
(c) Black person.
2. Where did Boesman work in Missionvale?
(a) The railroad.
(b) The farm.
(c) The saltpans.
(d) The Chinaman's house.
3. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
(d) Good luck.
4. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
(a) All the Happies.
(b) All the regrets.
(c) All tomorrows.
(d) All yesterdays.
5. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena do when the bulldozers came?
2. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
3. How old are Lena and Boesman?
4. What are "skelms"?
5. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)