|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
(b) Pap nat.
2. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
3. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
4. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Here I am.
(b) Look up.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Watch out.
5. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A piece of iron.
(c) A few bottles.
(d) A few pieces of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena beg Boesman to do in Act 2?
2. What does Lena tell Outa to think about after Boesman goes into the shelter?
3. What does "vark" mean?
4. What does Boesman do with his bread?
5. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)