|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two white children come to watch Lena count this morning?
(a) Her scabs.
(b) Her bruises.
(c) Her fleas.
(d) Her bottles.
2. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
3. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
(a) A few bottles.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A piece of iron.
(d) A few pieces of wood.
4. What does Boesman accuse Lena of doing with the old man?
(a) Cursing him.
(b) Nursing him.
(c) Slapping him.
(d) Cheating on him with him.
5. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
(a) Saluting the soldier.
(b) Making dinner.
(c) Not remembering the route.
(d) Asking questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman imitate to irritate Lena?
2. What is the translation for "dog" in Africaan?
3. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
4. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
5. What does Lena tell Outa she's not so good at?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)