|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
2. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
3. Where does Lena tell Outa they've come from?
4. What is "Jou moer!"?
(a) A sound of relief.
(b) A pleasant greeting.
(c) An obscenity.
(d) An endearment.
5. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
2. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. What happens to Outa?
5. What are "skelms"?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)