|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boesman talking about when he says, "web wereld, kom brandewyn"?
(b) The shanty.
(d) The door.
2. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
3. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) Where does it hurt?
(b) What are you doing tomorrow?
(c) I need a rest.
(d) I walked long yesterday.
4. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1990s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1800s.
5. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
(a) That she was wrong to drop them.
(b) That they were worth nothing.
(c) That he dropped them.
(d) The the dog knocked them over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
2. What is a dronkie?
3. What does Lena say Boesman should have done with their belongings this morning?
4. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
5. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)