|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Claude upset after he plays the piano for Lady's friends?
(a) The less-than-appreciative response from Lady's friends.
(b) A song he plays makes Lady cry.
(c) He doesn't like to play for free.
(d) He thinks he abused his talent.
2. What does Claude do while the music store is being renovated?
(a) Goes on a performance tour.
(b) Helps with the renovation.
(c) Moves in with Al and Emma.
(d) Composes a piece of music.
3. Who helps Claude fight the city government when it wants to tear down the building housing the music store?
(a) Senator Barnes.
(b) Mr. Powers.
(c) Mr. Fredericks.
(d) Mr. Larkin.
4. Who tries to calm Claude when he demands information from his mother about his father?
(a) Al Johnson.
(c) Mr. Weisfeld.
(d) Aldo Frescobaldi.
5. In what year is Claude at college when he meets "Lady" Powers?
(c) A graduate student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude get from the train station to the Powers' home?
2. How is Senator Barnes related to Lady?
3. What is Lady Powers' actual first name?
4. How does Lady react when Claude tells her they cannot have children?
5. Where does Lord Lightning sit when he attends Claude's concert?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)