|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady do when Claude becomes depressed over Mr. Weisfeld's death?
(a) Moves in with her parents until Claude feels better.
(b) Immediately files for divorce.
(c) Gets a legal separation.
(d) Stays by his side until his depression goes away.
2. What gives Claude the opportunity to play with the London Symphony Orchestra?
(a) He won an audition.
(b) His latest piece won first place in a competition.
(c) Aldo Frescobaldi has requested it.
(d) The conductor is a college friend of Claude.
3. What must Claude and Lady do when the birth mother of the child they are adopting hands Lady the baby?
(a) Leave immediately.
(b) Hand the baby to the doctor.
(c) Discuss the pregnancy with the birth mother.
(d) Put the baby in the bassinet next to the birth mother's bed.
4. Why is Lady upset when Claude finds her waiting for him outside his apartment?
(a) Claude was extremely late getting home from the concert.
(b) Lady had an argument with Claude's mother.
(c) Lady's parents fought about her relationship with Claude.
(d) Claude missed their date.
5. On what holiday do Claude and Lady visit Lady's parents in the morning and the Fisks later in the day?
(b) New Year's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Senator Barnes help Claude and Lady with adoption?
2. Where is the first concert date for Claude and Frescobaldi?
3. Now that Claude has lived in Mr. Weisfeld's apartment for over a year, what else does Al do in addition to driving a taxi?
4. What does Frescobaldi make Claude play at their first meeting before they go to lunch?
5. After Lady serves Claude breakfast in their Manhattan town home, where is Lady going?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)