|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of college does Lady attend?
(b) Musical conservatory.
2. What particular claim in Mr. Weisfeld's legal documents brings Claude out of his depression over Mr. Weisfeld's death?
(a) Mr. Weisfeld believes Claude deserves all the success he gets.
(b) Mr. Weisfeld wants Claude to have the music store.
(c) Mr. Weisfeld loves Claude as if he had been his own son.
(d) Mr. Weisfeld tells Claude the name of his real father.
3. As they wait for Frescobaldi's plane to London, what does Frescobaldi give advice to Claude about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His music.
(d) Mr. Levits.
4. Where does Claude meet Lady?
(a) At a dance.
(b) At the library.
(c) In a class.
(d) At a party.
5. How does Lord Lightning feel about keeping quiet that he is Claude's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the second concert venue for Claude and the maestro?
2. What happens to Frescobaldi's regular accompanist?
3. How do Claude and Lady relax before dinner?
4. When Lady informs Claude that she has signed their divorce papers, what does Claude wish for Lady?
5. Who meets Claude at the train station when he goes to spend the weekend at the Powers'?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)