1. During what era does Body and Soul begin?
Post World War II.
2. How old is Claude Rawlings at the beginning of the novel?
3. Where in the building is the apartment in which Claude lives with his mother?
4. Why is the location of the apartment in which Claude lives with his mother important?
Claude realizes people are always going somewhere as he watches them pass.
5. What does Claude's mother do when she comes home from her job of driving a taxi?
6. What is Claude's physique as a young boy?
This section contains 5,486 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)