|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 20, 21, and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Peter's playing is basic and unspirited, why does Claude enjoy accompanying him?
(a) Because he is near Catherine.
(b) Because he is getting needed experience.
(c) Because he has a chance to talk to Mr. Fisk about Emma.
(d) Because he can impress the famous musician who frequently observes the sessions.
2. In addition to Peter Fisk, whom does Claude accompany at a dinner party for a large group of influential people in the Fisk home?
(a) Ivan Andrews.
(b) Mr. Fisk.
(c) Mrs. Fisk.
3. What adjective could be used to describe Claude's life before he goes to school?
4. Now that Claude has lived in Mr. Weisfeld's apartment for over a year, what else does Al do in addition to driving a taxi?
(a) Works as a skycap at the airport.
(b) Works in the music store.
(c) Works as a bouncer in a jazz club.
(d) Delivers newspapers.
5. Where is the music festival held at which Mr. Fredericks wants Claude to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Emma taken for questioning about her suspected communist activities?
2. When Emma stops going to work, what does Al Johnson do at Claude's request?
3. When Lady tells Senator Barnes her decision regarding his advice about her parents, how does he feel?
4. Why is Claude late for a doctor's appointment after Lady leaves the house?
5. What gives Claude the opportunity to play with the London Symphony Orchestra?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)