|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 20, 21, and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Claude distress at the first concert venue with Frescobaldi?
(a) Frescobaldi's instrument is damaged in transport.
(b) Claude has an argument with Lady.
(c) The piano is slightly out of tune.
(d) The stage hands have gone on strike.
2. Where does Lord Lightning sit when he attends Claude's concert?
(a) First row center seat.
(b) In the balcony.
(d) Last row aisle seat.
3. What does Claude notice about his mother since Al Johnson is spending more time with her?
(a) She is more unstable.
(b) She is more depressed.
(c) She is calmer.
(d) She is less forgetful.
4. What type of college does Lady attend?
(b) Musical conservatory.
5. How do Claude and Lady relax before dinner?
(a) Playing tennis.
(c) Going for a walk.
(d) Riding horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Fisk housekeeper give Claude the item while he waits for Catherine to go to the dance?
2. What does Claude do in the basement of Mr. Weisfeld's music store?
3. Who first brings up the topic of adoption?
4. Who arranges for Claude to practice on a grand piano in the home of a famous retired maestro?
5. Where do Frescobaldi and Claude first meet to practice?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)