|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 20, 21, and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday do Claude and Lady visit Lady's parents in the morning and the Fisks later in the day?
(a) New Year's Day.
2. Who arranges for Claude to practice on a grand piano in the home of a famous retired maestro?
(a) Al Johnson.
(b) Claude's mother.
(c) Claude's father.
(d) Mr. Weisfeld.
3. Whom does Catherine confide in before she leaves to elope?
(a) Peter Fisk.
(b) No one.
(c) Claude's mother.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Mr. Levits tell Claude regarding Frescobaldi's nature?
(a) He is a recluse.
(b) He sticks to a tight routine.
(c) He has a temper.
(d) He is flamboyant.
5. What famous person does Claude meet at the dinner party in the Fisk home?
(a) George Balanchine.
(b) Georgia O'Keeffe.
(c) Elizabeth Taylor.
(d) Harry Houdini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Claude distress at the first concert venue with Frescobaldi?
2. Who do Claude and the maestro meet after the first concert?
3. How does Claude get from New York state to the state in which the music festival is held?
4. What does Mr. Powers discover about Claude's father when he hires a private investigator to look into Claude's past?
5. What is the result after Claude studies the Schoenberg twelve-tone system?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)