|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 20, 21, and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Emma give to the attorney of the maestro's estate?
(a) The attorney fee.
(b) Her real name.
(c) Claude's social security number.
(d) Claude's birth certificate.
2. Where does Claude first meet Reggie Phillips?
(a) In a jazz club.
(b) At a recording studio.
(c) At the concert hall.
(d) At Claude's hotel.
3. How does Claude feel when he receives an invitation from Catherine Fisk to the Bentley School mixer?
4. Who invites Claude to a piano performance at Carnegie Hall?
(a) Victor Wolff.
(b) Mr. Fredericks.
(c) Mr. Weisfeld.
(d) Mrs. Fisk.
5. After Claude wakes Mr. Weisfeld during the night, what does he do for Mr. Weisfeld?
(a) Calms him.
(b) Plays his new composition.
(c) Puts out the fire.
(d) Chases away the intruders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr.Weisfeld want to ask Emma when he visits Claude after not seeing him for a week?
2. When Claude rides in the cab that Al is driving and asks him about Emma, what does Al tell Claude about Emma?
3. As they wait for Frescobaldi's plane to London, what does Frescobaldi give advice to Claude about?
4. Who introduces Claude to Mr. Levits, a talent manager?
5. What does Mr. Powers discover about Claude's father when he hires a private investigator to look into Claude's past?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)