|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Levits tell Claude regarding Frescobaldi's nature?
(a) He is flamboyant.
(b) He sticks to a tight routine.
(c) He has a temper.
(d) He is a recluse.
2. Where is the music festival held at which Mr. Fredericks wants Claude to play?
3. Where is the first concert date for Claude and Frescobaldi?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Carnegie Hall, New York City.
4. Why is the location of the apartment in which Claude lives with his mother important?
(a) Claude realizes people are always going somewhere as he watches them pass.
(b) Claude is afraid of heights.
(c) Claude likes to read the expressions on the faces of the people who pass.
(d) Claude can see most of the city from his apartment.
5. Why does Claude want to attend a regular university instead of a musical conservatory?
(a) There are no musical conservatories close enough to his home so he can care for his mother.
(b) He wants a well-rounded education.
(c) A regular university is less expensive than a musical conservatory.
(d) All of his friends will be attending regular universities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude come to accompany Peter Fisk as he plays?
2. What instrument does Peter Fisk play?
3. What causes Claude distress at the first concert venue with Frescobaldi?
4. Who first brings up the topic of adoption?
5. What is the result of the situation which causes Claude distress at the first concert venue?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)