|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Weisfeld visit Claude in his dressing room before the second concert?
(a) To give Claude a good luck charm.
(b) To tell Claude he will not be able to watch the performance.
(c) To tell Claude that Frescobaldi is considering him as his permanent accompanist.
(d) To calm Claude's nerves.
2. How does Claude make sure that the orchestra at the music festival knows what Mr. Fredericks wants?
(a) Claude speaks to each orchestra member individually while Mr. Fredericks warms up.
(b) Claude writes out instructions and sends them ahead to the conductor.
(c) Claude arrives early and speaks to the orchestra.
(d) Claude conducts the orchestra himself.
3. What does Claude's mother do when she comes home from her job of driving a taxi?
(a) Reads to Claude.
(c) Gives piano lessons.
(d) Drinks beer.
4. Whom does Catherine confide in before she leaves to elope?
(a) No one.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Peter Fisk.
(d) Claude's mother.
5. Where does Claude meet Lady?
(a) At a dance.
(b) At the library.
(c) At a party.
(d) In a class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claude able to do now that he works in Mr. Weisfeld's music store?
2. Where does Mr. Fredericks live?
3. At what event does Claude meet Lady's parents?
4. What happens to the letter Claude sends to Catherine?
5. Why does Mrs. Fisk buy an instrument for Catherine in the music store?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)