|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Peter shows Claude the room, what does Claude question Peter about?
(a) Gas chambers.
(b) The gauge of the electric trains.
(c) The maker of the piano.
(d) Rare orchids.
2. Where is the second concert venue for Claude and the maestro?
(a) Carnegie Hall, New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
3. What is Claude's physique as a young boy?
(d) Deformed as a result of a birth defect.
4. What adjective could be used to describe Claude's life before he goes to school?
5. Why does Mr. Weisfeld react the way he does when Claude wakes him in the middle of the night?
(a) The store is all Mr. Weisfeld has.
(b) He knows how hard Claude has worked.
(c) He thinks he has been found by Nazis.
(d) He knows he taught Claude better manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the atmosphere at the Powers' when Claude and Lady make their holiday visit?
2. What does Lady do when Claude becomes depressed over Mr. Weisfeld's death?
3. Where is the Powers' home?
4. How does Claude come to accompany Peter Fisk as he plays?
5. What does Claude do while the music store is being renovated?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)