|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what flower does Mr. Powers refer when he is discussing Claude's future plans with him?
2. After his first performance at the music festival, how many times will Claude have played in front of an audience?
(b) One hundred.
3. Where does Mr. Fredericks live?
(a) In a penthouse in Manhattan.
(b) In a beach house in the Hamptons.
(c) In a mansion on the Hudson River.
(d) In an expensive townhouse in Brooklyn.
4. How old is Claude when he begins to go to the movies?
5. What instrument does Mrs. Fisk buy for her daughter, Catherine, in Mr. Weisfeld's music store?
(a) A harp.
(b) A flute.
(c) A viola.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Powers' actual first name?
2. Why is Claude upset after he plays the piano for Lady's friends?
3. Who tells Claude to be careful of people like Mr. and Mrs. Powers?
4. What is Claude's physique as a young boy?
5. How does Claude feel when he learns that Mr. Weisfeld can't attend his debut performance?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)