|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emma return to New York City during the questioning process about her suspected communist activities?
(a) She receives permission to leave.
(b) Her boss calls and tells her he needs her to come back to work.
(c) She is tired of being questioned.
(d) Claude becomes ill.
2. What instrument does Frescobaldi play?
3. With whom does Claude spend a great deal of time at the festival when he is not practicing or performing?
(a) The pianist whom he filled in for.
(b) Mr. Weisfeld.
(c) Mr. Fredericks.
(d) Eva, a violinist.
4. What is Claude able to do now that he works in Mr. Weisfeld's music store?
(a) Buy a brand new piano.
(b) Afford his own necessities.
(c) Learn how to play other instruments.
(d) Practice whenever he wants.
5. What do Claude and Frescobaldi play as the last piece of the second concert?
(a) One of Frescobaldi's compositions.
(b) One of Claude's compositions.
(c) A composition on which Claude and Frescobaldi collaborated to write.
(d) The Double Concerto Claude played with Mr. Fredericks at the music festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude feel about Catherine?
2. What is Claude's goal when he plays with Mr. Fredericks at the music festival?
3. How does Claude get from New York state to the state in which the music festival is held?
4. What is the status of Emma's job when she returns to New York City after being questioned about communist activities?
5. Where do Claude and Frescobaldi go after lunch?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)