|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his first performance at the music festival, how many times will Claude have played in front of an audience?
(d) One hundred.
2. Who do Claude and the maestro meet after the first concert?
(a) The press.
(b) Union organizers.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Record producers.
3. What instrument does Peter Fisk play?
4. Where do Frescobaldi and Claude first meet to practice?
(a) Mr. Fredericks' home.
(b) Mr. Weisfeld's music store.
(c) Carnegie Hall.
(d) At the first concert venue.
5. Why does Mr. Weisfeld visit Claude in his dressing room before the second concert?
(a) To tell Claude he will not be able to watch the performance.
(b) To calm Claude's nerves.
(c) To tell Claude that Frescobaldi is considering him as his permanent accompanist.
(d) To give Claude a good luck charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mrs. Fisk buy for her daughter, Catherine, in Mr. Weisfeld's music store?
2. Who tries to calm Claude when he demands information from his mother about his father?
3. What does Frescobaldi make Claude play at their first meeting before they go to lunch?
4. What adjective describes Claude's feelings when he learns that Catherine has eloped?
5. What is the result of the situation which causes Claude distress at the first concert venue?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)