|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Levits tell Claude regarding Frescobaldi's nature?
(a) He has a temper.
(b) He is flamboyant.
(c) He sticks to a tight routine.
(d) He is a recluse.
2. With whom does Claude spend a great deal of time at the festival when he is not practicing or performing?
(a) Mr. Weisfeld.
(b) Eva, a violinist.
(c) The pianist whom he filled in for.
(d) Mr. Fredericks.
3. Who coaches Claude after he gets the job as temporary pianist for Aldo Frescobaldi?
(a) Mr. Fredericks.
(c) Mr. Weisfeld.
4. What is the result of the situation which causes Claude distress at the first concert venue?
(a) A skeleton crew manages the stage without incident.
(b) No one notices but he and Frescobaldi.
(c) Claude and Lady apologize to each other.
(d) The concert master of the Philadelphia Orchestra loans Frescobaldi his instrument.
5. How does Claude get from New York state to the state in which the music festival is held?
(c) His mother drives him in her taxi.
(d) He drives himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Emma's job when she returns to New York City after being questioned about communist activities?
2. Why is Lady upset when Claude finds her waiting for him outside his apartment?
3. What type of person is Catherine, Mrs. Fisk's daughter?
4. Where does Mr. Fredericks live?
5. How does Catherine feel about Claude when he comes to accompany Peter?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)