|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is killed outside Kay's house?
(a) Sammy the Squirrel.
(b) Walt the Warbler.
(c) Rick the Robin.
(d) Ray the Rabbit.
2. What does Kay learn about Sterling from Dr. Ismail?
(a) Sterling's cancer was not doing well.
(b) Sterling had a daughter.
(c) Sterling had a son.
(d) Sterling was writing a novel.
3. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Dillard.
(b) Dr. Masterson.
(c) Dr. Williams.
(d) Dr. Wiseman.
4. Where are the stolen manuscript, Beryl's tote bag with clothes, bird shot, and pornography found?
(a) In Frankie's trash dumpster outside.
(b) In Frankie's room at Valhalla.
(c) In Frankie's apartment.
(d) In Frankie's car.
5. Who commits suicide by hanging?
(a) Al Hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does PJ react to Kay's initial questions about Beryl? .
2. What does Frankie do when he is excited?
3. What dog does Kay name to validate her knowledge?
4. Who is Jeanie Sample?
5. Why does Kay take annual leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Kay go with Pete, and what does Pete give Kay?
2. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
3. What does Kay learn about Joseph McTigue when she makes a second visit to Mrs. McTigue?
4. Where does Kay find PJ?
5. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
6. What happens over coffee at Kay's house?
7. Who molested Frankie at Valhalla, and what was done about it?
8. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
9. Why can Al never work as a psychologist?
10. In Chapter 15, why does Kay suddenly decide to go to Key West?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)