Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What senator and his son visit Kay and Ethridge's breakfast table?
(a) Senator Williams.
(b) Senator Stevens.
(c) Senator Partin.
(d) Senator Johnson.
2. What does Pete give Kay after they leave shooting practice?
(a) Ammunition for her gun.
(b) A flak jacket.
(c) A license to carry a concealed weapon.
(d) A holster.
3. Why does Kay drink Barbancourt rum?
(a) It is something Beryl drank.
(b) Kay can't drink anything else.
(c) Rum is Kay's favorite.
(d) It makes her feel better.
4. In Chapter 15, after Kay rents a car in Miami, where does she drive?
(b) Key West.
5. How many milligrams of levomethorphan are enough to kill a person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commits suicide by hanging?
2. Who runs away from home ?
3. Who is Jeanie Sample?
4. Who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
5. What does Hunt say the killer wants to possess?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)