|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark point out about the opening of Chapter 25?
(a) The page is tear stained.
(b) The page is a photocopy.
(c) The page is torn.
(d) The page is blood stained.
2. When was Frank Ethan Aims (Frankie) released from Valhalla?
(a) July 1980.
(b) September 1979.
(c) July 1979.
(d) September 1980.
3. In Chapter 13, where is Valhalla Hospital?
(a) York County, Virginia.
(b) Henreico County, Virginia.
(c) Albemarle County, Virginia.
(d) James County, Virginia.
4. What animal is killed outside Kay's house?
(a) Walt the Warbler.
(b) Rick the Robin.
(c) Ray the Rabbit.
(d) Sammy the Squirrel.
5. What happens to Pete's LTD?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It runs out of gas.
(c) The license plates are stolen.
(d) It is vandalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is PJ's partner?
2. To what hospital is Kay bringing samples of levomethorphan on Monday?
3. How does Kay carry the manuscript back to the hotel?
4. What does Kay threaten to do if Frankie calls her again?
5. Who comes to Kay's door just after she arrives home from the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
2. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
3. Why does Al Hunt visit Kay at home, and what does he tell her?
4. What does Kay learn about Joseph McTigue when she makes a second visit to Mrs. McTigue?
5. Who is Al's friend at Valhalla, and what is characteristic about him?
6. What happens over coffee at Kay's house?
7. Where does Kay find PJ?
8. How does Kay learn that there is something on her back porch, and what is it?
9. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
10. What does Kay receive from Mark James, and what does he tell her?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)