|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Ethridge say has Mark James done time?
(a) Grand larceny.
(c) Racketeering and fraud.
2. When are the Harpers and Beryl Madison guests of the McTigue's?
(a) At Valentine's Day.
(b) At Labor Day.
(c) At Thanksgiving.
(d) Just after Christmas.
3. Who has been released from jail on bond?
(a) Al Hunt.
(b) Jeb Price.
4. How did Sterling travel to Baltimore?
(a) By car.
(b) By truck.
(c) By air.
(d) By train.
5. What does PJ give Kay?
(a) Part of the manuscript.
(b) Part of the manuscript at the two letters.
(c) The two letters.
(d) The manuscript and the two letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does PJ react to Kay's initial questions about Beryl? .
2. What does Mark send Kay after she returns to Richmond?
3. In what profession does Al do well?
4. What does Pete give Kay after they leave shooting practice?
5. For what is Sparacino being watched?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
2. How does Kay learn that there is something on her back porch, and what is it?
3. What happens over coffee at Kay's house?
4. How does Kay gain PJ's trust?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Ethridge tell Kay about Mark James?
6. Why did Sterling stay in the Harbor Court Hotel during her visits to Johns Hopkins?
7. Why does Al Hunt visit Kay at home, and what does he tell her?
8. What does Kay receive from Mark James, and what does he tell her?
9. Where does Kay find PJ?
10. What does Dr. Ismail reveal to Kay and Pete about Sterling?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)