|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clientele does Kay encounter at the LaConcha Hotel?
(a) Same-sex couples.
(d) Police officers.
2. What does Kay learn about Sterling from Dr. Ismail?
(a) Sterling had a son.
(b) Sterling had a daughter.
(c) Sterling's cancer was not doing well.
(d) Sterling was writing a novel.
3. How does Kay know who the son Scott is?
(a) She remembers seeing him at Gallaghers.
(b) She has read a newspaper story about him.
(c) She learns he is a friend of Jeb Price.
(d) She sat next to him on her flight to New York.
4. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Masterson.
(b) Dr. Dillard.
(c) Dr. Williams.
(d) Dr. Wiseman.
5. What do Kay and Mark do after they make love and sleep?
(a) Walk the beach.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Read the manuscript.
(d) Eat breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Kay to warn her about not having other men in the house?
2. What does Jim Barnes do to a mute patient?
3. How does PJ react to Kay's initial questions about Beryl? .
4. In what profession does Al do well?
5. Who does Hunt say is the killer?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)