|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does PJ promise Beryl in Key West?
(a) That she can always stay at his place.
(b) To publish the manuscript.
(c) To sell the manuscript and give the proceeds to her.
(d) Never to give the manuscript away.
2. For what is Sparacino being watched?
(c) Grand theft.
(d) Money laundering for the mob.
3. Who leaves Kay a message asking if she bleaches her hair?
(d) A breathy young male.
4. What senator and his son visit Kay and Ethridge's breakfast table?
(a) Senator Williams.
(b) Senator Partin.
(c) Senator Johnson.
(d) Senator Stevens.
5. Who has possibly made a complaint against Jim Jim?
(a) Jeanie Sample.
(b) Dr. Masterson.
(c) Al Hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is killed outside Kay's house?
2. How does PJ react to Kay's initial questions about Beryl? .
3. Who comes to Kay's door just after she arrives home from the airport?
4. For what is Sterling Harper being treated?
5. On what document is Kay's office address written rather than her home address?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sterling stay in the Harbor Court Hotel during her visits to Johns Hopkins?
2. Where does Kay find PJ?
3. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
4. Why can Al never work as a psychologist?
5. How does Al Hunt commit suicide?
6. What happens over coffee at Kay's house?
7. In Chapter 16, what does Kay learn about Mark in Key West, and how does she react?
8. Where does Kay go with Pete, and what does Pete give Kay?
9. What does Dr. Ismail reveal to Kay and Pete about Sterling?
10. What does PJ give Kay, and how does that make her feel?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)