|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where is Valhalla Hospital?
(a) Henreico County, Virginia.
(b) Albemarle County, Virginia.
(c) James County, Virginia.
(d) York County, Virginia.
2. How did Sterling travel to Baltimore?
(a) By car.
(b) By truck.
(c) By train.
(d) By air.
3. What senator and his son visit Kay and Ethridge's breakfast table?
(a) Senator Stevens.
(b) Senator Johnson.
(c) Senator Partin.
(d) Senator Williams.
4. Who runs away from home ?
(b) Al Hunt.
(c) Jim Jim.
(d) Beryl Madison.
5. How many employees are there at the car wash?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been released from jail on bond?
2. What does Pete give Kay after they leave shooting practice?
3. Who does Hunt say is the killer?
4. What happens to Frankie's mother?
5. Why is Kay looking for PJ?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
2. How does Kay learn that there is something on her back porch, and what is it?
3. Who stops by Kay's table during breakfast with Ethridge, and whom does she recognize?
4. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
5. What does Dr. Ismail reveal to Kay and Pete about Sterling?
6. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
7. Where does Kay find PJ?
8. Why does Al Hunt visit Kay at home, and what does he tell her?
9. How does Al Hunt commit suicide?
10. In Chapter 17, how does Kay confuse and distract the courier in her home?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)