|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark point out about the opening of Chapter 25?
(a) The page is torn.
(b) The page is tear stained.
(c) The page is blood stained.
(d) The page is a photocopy.
2. What is one characteristic of a Valhalla patient named Frankie?
(a) He uses profanity repeatedly.
(b) He touches himself.
(c) He sways from side to side.
(d) He is obsessively neat.
3. Beyond having chronic myelocytic leukemia, what does Sterling have in her bloodstream?
4. In Chapter 10, with whom do Kay and Pete meet at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia?
(a) Benton Wesley and Mark James.
(b) Benton Wesley and Roy Hanowell.
(c) Roy Hanowell and Mark James.
(d) Mark James and Sparacino.
5. In Chapter 13, where is Valhalla Hospital?
(a) York County, Virginia.
(b) James County, Virginia.
(c) Henreico County, Virginia.
(d) Albemarle County, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay learn about Sterling from Dr. Ismail?
2. Who comes to Kay's door just after she arrives home from the airport?
3. Why is Kay traveling?
4. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 17?
5. To what hospital is Kay bringing samples of levomethorphan on Monday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
2. In Chapter 15, why does Kay suddenly decide to go to Key West?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Kay learn about Mark in Key West, and how does she react?
4. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
5. What does Dr. Ismail reveal to Kay and Pete about Sterling?
6. In Chapter 10, why does Kay travel to the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and what does she learn?
7. Where does Kay go with Pete, and what does Pete give Kay?
8. Who is Al's friend at Valhalla, and what is characteristic about him?
9. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
10. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)