|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kay drink Barbancourt rum?
(a) It is something Beryl drank.
(b) Kay can't drink anything else.
(c) It makes her feel better.
(d) Rum is Kay's favorite.
2. Why does Kay take annual leave?
(a) To visit her mother.
(b) To visit Mark James.
(c) To check with the airlines and Amtrak about Sterling's travels.
(d) To rest.
3. For what is Sterling Harper being treated?
(b) Lung disease.
(d) Heart disease.
4. How many milligrams of levomethorphan are enough to kill a person?
5. Where does Pete say he last saw the medallion?
(a) In Cutler Grove.
(b) In the tavern.
(c) At the murder scene.
(d) Sterling Harper was wearing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kay looking for PJ?
2. What does PJ give Kay?
3. What does Kay learn about Sterling from Dr. Ismail?
4. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
5. Where is Cary Harper's gold medallion left?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Kay find PJ?
2. Who stops by Kay's table during breakfast with Ethridge, and whom does she recognize?
3. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
4. Where does Kay go with Pete, and what does Pete give Kay?
5. In Chapter 15, why does Kay suddenly decide to go to Key West?
6. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
7. In Chapter 16, what does Kay learn about Mark in Key West, and how does she react?
8. In Chapter 10, why does Kay travel to the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and what does she learn?
9. What does PJ give Kay, and how does that make her feel?
10. What does Kay receive from Mark James, and what does he tell her?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)