|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what hospital is Kay bringing samples of levomethorphan on Monday?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(b) Walter Reed.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Georgetown Medical Center.
2. Who has been released from jail on bond?
(c) Jeb Price.
(d) Al Hunt.
3. Who does Ethridge say he thinks may be responsible for the break-in in Kay's office?
(a) Mrs. McTigue.
(b) Dr. Ismail.
(d) Mark James.
4. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Masterson.
(b) Dr. Wiseman.
(c) Dr. Dillard.
(d) Dr. Williams.
5. What does Kay threaten to do if Frankie calls her again?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Call his father.
(c) Tell him to stop bothering him.
(d) Joke with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, whom does Kay kill after he enters her home?
2. What does Pete advise Kay to do for her safety?
3. What animal is killed outside Kay's house?
4. Whom does Kay call to provide an update on her travel plans?
5. What do Kay and Mark do after they make love and sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kay learn about Joseph McTigue when she makes a second visit to Mrs. McTigue?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
3. What does PJ give Kay, and how does that make her feel?
4. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
5. What does Dr. Ismail reveal to Kay and Pete about Sterling?
6. How does Kay learn that there is something on her back porch, and what is it?
7. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
8. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
9. In Chapter 12, what does Ethridge tell Kay about Mark James?
10. In Chapter 15, why does Kay suddenly decide to go to Key West?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)