|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pete's LTD?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It runs out of gas.
(c) The license plates are stolen.
(d) It is vandalized.
2. What dog does Kay name to validate her knowledge?
3. What person is abusive in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark James.
(b) Al Hunt's father.
(c) Al Hunt's mother.
4. Where does Frankie pick up fibers on his clothes?
(a) At the airport.
(b) At the courier depot.
(c) At his last delivery.
(d) At the car wash.
5. For what does Ethridge say has Mark James done time?
(a) Racketeering and fraud.
(b) Grand larceny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cary Harper burn in the McTigue fireplace?
2. Who does Hunt say is the killer?
3. What does Jim Barnes do to a mute patient?
4. For what is Sterling Harper being treated?
5. To whom has Joe McTigue written?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kay learn that there is something on her back porch, and what is it?
2. What does Kay discover about Sterling's whereabouts during the murder of her brother Cary?
3. How does Kay gain PJ's trust?
4. Who molested Frankie at Valhalla, and what was done about it?
5. Why can Al never work as a psychologist?
6. How does Al Hunt commit suicide?
7. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
8. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
9. What does Kay learn about Joseph McTigue when she makes a second visit to Mrs. McTigue?
10. What happens over coffee at Kay's house?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)