|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs away from home ?
(a) Beryl Madison.
(b) Jim Jim.
(d) Al Hunt.
2. What does Frankie do when he is excited?
3. Why is Kay traveling?
(a) To see Mark James.
(b) To escape the person calling her.
(c) To find the manuscript.
(d) To see her mother.
4. What dog does Kay name to validate her knowledge?
5. What senator and his son visit Kay and Ethridge's breakfast table?
(a) Senator Johnson.
(b) Senator Stevens.
(c) Senator Williams.
(d) Senator Partin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay notice about the paper that is wrapped around Beryl's picture at Mrs. McTigue's home?
2. How does Kay know who the son Scott is?
3. In Chapter 10, with whom do Kay and Pete meet at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia?
4. What clientele does Kay encounter at the LaConcha Hotel?
5. Who falls for the same ploy as Beryl Madison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kay receive from Mark James, and what does he tell her?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
3. Why does Beryl Madison take up writing?
4. In Chapter 10, why does Kay travel to the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and what does she learn?
5. Why did Sterling stay in the Harbor Court Hotel during her visits to Johns Hopkins?
6. How does Kay gain PJ's trust?
7. Why is Jim Barnes fired, and what happens to him?
8. What does Kay discover about Sterling's whereabouts during the murder of her brother Cary?
9. In Chapter 17, how does Kay confuse and distract the courier in her home?
10. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)