|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the stolen manuscript, Beryl's tote bag with clothes, bird shot, and pornography found?
(a) In Frankie's car.
(b) In Frankie's apartment.
(c) In Frankie's trash dumpster outside.
(d) In Frankie's room at Valhalla.
2. What drug does Sterling Harper ingest in a massive amount?
3. What clientele does Kay encounter at the LaConcha Hotel?
(a) Same-sex couples.
(c) Police officers.
4. What does Kay threaten to do if Frankie calls her again?
(a) Call his father.
(b) Joke with him.
(c) Tell him to stop bothering him.
(d) Arrest him.
5. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Dillard.
(b) Dr. Wiseman.
(c) Dr. Masterson.
(d) Dr. Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay learn about Mark in Chapter 16 when she discovers him in her Key West hotel room?
2. Beyond having chronic myelocytic leukemia, what does Sterling have in her bloodstream?
3. Why does Kay take annual leave?
4. Who pays for Sterling's stays in Baltimore?
5. Who commits suicide by hanging?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)