|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does PJ react to Kay's initial questions about Beryl?
(a) He looks at her with hardening eyes.
(b) He says goodbye and goes home.
(c) He eagerly talks with Kay.
(d) He ignores her.
2. Who is PJ's partner?
3. In Chapter 17, whom does Kay kill after he enters her home?
(b) Mark James.
4. What happens to Frankie's mother?
(a) She is beaten to death by a burglar.
(b) She gets cancer.
(c) She moves to Virginia.
(d) She disinherits her son.
5. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 17?
(a) Labor Day.
(c) New Year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Sterling Harper ingest in a massive amount?
2. Who has possibly made a complaint against Jim Jim?
3. For what is Sparacino being watched?
4. Whom does Kay call to provide an update on her travel plans?
5. Why does Kay drink Barbancourt rum?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
2. Who is Al's friend at Valhalla, and what is characteristic about him?
3. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
4. How does Al Hunt commit suicide?
5. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
6. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
7. What does Kay discover about Sterling's whereabouts during the murder of her brother Cary?
8. In Chapter 10, why does Kay travel to the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and what does she learn?
9. Why did Sterling stay in the Harbor Court Hotel during her visits to Johns Hopkins?
10. Where does Kay go with Pete, and what does Pete give Kay?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)