|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kay looking for PJ?
(a) He is mentioned in Beryl's letters.
(b) She wants to have a drink with him.
(c) Pete knows him.
(d) He is in one of Beryl's Civil War books.
2. What does Kay threaten to do if Frankie calls her again?
(a) Call his father.
(b) Tell him to stop bothering him.
(c) Joke with him.
(d) Arrest him.
3. What happens to Pete's LTD?
(a) It is vandalized.
(b) The license plates are stolen.
(c) It runs out of gas.
(d) It explodes.
4. What dog does Kay name to validate her knowledge?
5. Who commits suicide by hanging?
(a) Al Hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for Sterling's stays in Baltimore?
2. In Chapter 10, with whom do Kay and Pete meet at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia?
3. In Chapter 12, why is Kay terrified to go out to breakfast the next morning?
4. Why is Kay traveling?
5. What clientele does Kay encounter at the LaConcha Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kay learn about Joseph McTigue when she makes a second visit to Mrs. McTigue?
2. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
3. In Chapter 15, why does Kay suddenly decide to go to Key West?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
5. What does Kay receive from Mark James, and what does he tell her?
6. Where does Kay go with Pete, and what does Pete give Kay?
7. Who molested Frankie at Valhalla, and what was done about it?
8. Why can Al never work as a psychologist?
9. Who stops by Kay's table during breakfast with Ethridge, and whom does she recognize?
10. In Chapter 10, why does Kay travel to the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and what does she learn?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)