|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kay traveling?
(a) To see Mark James.
(b) To see her mother.
(c) To escape the person calling her.
(d) To find the manuscript.
2. How did Sterling travel to Baltimore?
(a) By truck.
(b) By air.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
3. What is one characteristic of a Valhalla patient named Frankie?
(a) He touches himself.
(b) He sways from side to side.
(c) He is obsessively neat.
(d) He uses profanity repeatedly.
4. How many milligrams of levomethorphan are enough to kill a person?
5. Beyond having chronic myelocytic leukemia, what does Sterling have in her bloodstream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What person is abusive in Chapter 13?
2. In what profession does Al do well?
3. What does Kay threaten to do if Frankie calls her again?
4. Who leaves Kay a message asking if she bleaches her hair?
5. Who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)