|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Williams.
(b) Dr. Wiseman.
(c) Dr. Dillard.
(d) Dr. Masterson.
2. How many milligrams of levomethorphan are enough to kill a person?
3. Who runs away from home ?
(a) Beryl Madison.
(c) Al Hunt.
(d) Jim Jim.
4. Why does Kay drink Barbancourt rum?
(a) Rum is Kay's favorite.
(b) It makes her feel better.
(c) Kay can't drink anything else.
(d) It is something Beryl drank.
5. What animal is killed outside Kay's house?
(a) Sammy the Squirrel.
(b) Walt the Warbler.
(c) Rick the Robin.
(d) Ray the Rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frankie pick up fibers on his clothes?
2. Where is Cary Harper's gold medallion left?
3. How does Jim Barnes die?
4. Who comes to Kay's house to give her a profile of the killer?
5. In Chapter 15, after Kay rents a car in Miami, where does she drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, why does Kay suddenly decide to go to Key West?
2. In Chapter 11, why do Pete and Kay travel to Baltimore by train?
3. Why can Al never work as a psychologist?
4. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
5. What does Kay discover about Sterling's whereabouts during the murder of her brother Cary?
6. How does Kay gain PJ's trust?
7. In Chapter 10, why does Kay travel to the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and what does she learn?
8. What happens to Frankie after he leaves Valhalla?
9. Why did Sterling stay in the Harbor Court Hotel during her visits to Johns Hopkins?
10. What happens over coffee at Kay's house?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)