|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the Harpers and Beryl Madison guests of the McTigue's?
(a) Just after Christmas.
(b) At Thanksgiving.
(c) At Labor Day.
(d) At Valentine's Day.
2. In Chapter 15, after Kay rents a car in Miami, where does she drive?
(b) Key West.
3. At what hotel did Sterling stay during her hospital visits?
(a) The Westin.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) Harbor Court Hotel.
(d) The Marriott.
4. What drug does Sterling Harper ingest in a massive amount?
5. When was Frank Ethan Aims (Frankie) released from Valhalla?
(a) July 1979.
(b) July 1980.
(c) September 1979.
(d) September 1980.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cary Harper's gold medallion left?
2. What dog does Kay name to validate her knowledge?
3. How does Jim Barnes die?
4. In Chapter 13, where is Valhalla Hospital?
5. What senator and his son visit Kay and Ethridge's breakfast table?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Kay learn about Mark in Key West, and how does she react?
2. In Chapter 14, why do Kay and Pete return to Valhalla, and what do they learn during their visit?
3. What does Dr. Ismail reveal to Kay and Pete about Sterling?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Ethridge tell Kay about Mark James?
5. In Chapter 17, how does Kay confuse and distract the courier in her home?
6. Why did Sterling stay in the Harbor Court Hotel during her visits to Johns Hopkins?
7. In Chapter 13, what does Kay learn about Al Hunt from Dr. Masterson at Valhalla?
8. What does Kay discover about Sterling's whereabouts during the murder of her brother Cary?
9. How does Kay gain PJ's trust?
10. Who stops by Kay's table during breakfast with Ethridge, and whom does she recognize?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)