|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cary Harper burn in the McTigue fireplace?
(a) Beryl's last novel.
(b) Papers from his suitcase.
(c) His boarding pass.
(d) The newspaper.
2. Why is Kay looking for PJ?
(a) He is mentioned in Beryl's letters.
(b) She wants to have a drink with him.
(c) Pete knows him.
(d) He is in one of Beryl's Civil War books.
3. Who comes to Kay's house to give her a profile of the killer?
(b) Mark James.
(d) Al Hunt.
4. What happens to Frankie's mother?
(a) She disinherits her son.
(b) She moves to Virginia.
(c) She gets cancer.
(d) She is beaten to death by a burglar.
5. Beyond having chronic myelocytic leukemia, what does Sterling have in her bloodstream?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim Barnes die?
2. What evidence is connected to an airline hijacking in Athens, Greece?
3. Who does Ethridge say he thinks may be responsible for the break-in in Kay's office?
4. Who does Hunt say is the killer?
5. What does Kay threaten to do if Frankie calls her again?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)