|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who pays for Sterling's stays in Baltimore?
c) Joseph McTigue.
d) Cary Harper.
2. What does the newspaper headline say about Kay?
a) She destroys a manuscript.
b) She loses a manuscript.
c) She finds a manuscript.
d) She is a witness to a murder.
3. In what role does Sparacino serve for Beryl Madison's estate?
a) Probate attorney.
4. Who calls Kay to warn her about not having other men in the house?
a) Mark James.
5. What is Chamberlayne Gardens?
a) A botanical garden.
b) A retirement home.
c) A cemetery.
d) A hotel.
6. What does Mark...
This section contains 471 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)