|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kay call to provide an update on her travel plans?
(c) Benton Wesley.
2. When are the Harpers and Beryl Madison guests of the McTigue's?
(a) At Labor Day.
(b) At Thanksgiving.
(c) At Valentine's Day.
(d) Just after Christmas.
3. How does Kay carry the manuscript back to the hotel?
(a) In a paper bag.
(b) In a briefcase.
(c) In a knapsack.
(d) In a satchel.
4. What function does Backhall serve at Valhalla?
(a) A forensic unit.
(b) An admissions unit.
(c) A solitary unit.
(d) A schizophrenic unit.
5. What type of gun does Pete think Kay should have at home?
(a) A Ruger.
(b) A Colt 45.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A .38 Special.
6. Where does Pete say he last saw the medallion?
(a) At the murder scene.
(b) In Cutler Grove.
(c) Sterling Harper was wearing it.
(d) In the tavern.
7. What does Kay learn about Sterling from Dr. Ismail?
(a) Sterling was writing a novel.
(b) Sterling had a son.
(c) Sterling's cancer was not doing well.
(d) Sterling had a daughter.
8. To which restaurant does Kay go first?
(b) Jimmy Jones's.
9. Who commits suicide by hanging?
(b) Al Hunt.
10. Who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Al Fielding.
(b) Dr. Warner Masterson.
(c) Dr. James Willis.
(d) Dr. Thomas Middleton.
11. On what document is Kay's office address written rather than her home address?
(a) Kay's airline ticket.
(b) The travel itinerary.
(c) The manuscript.
(d) The baggage claim ticket.
12. How did Sterling travel to Baltimore?
(a) By air.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By truck.
13. What is one characteristic of a Valhalla patient named Frankie?
(a) He is obsessively neat.
(b) He uses profanity repeatedly.
(c) He touches himself.
(d) He sways from side to side.
14. To what hospital is Kay bringing samples of levomethorphan on Monday?
(a) Georgetown Medical Center.
(b) Johns Hopkins.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Walter Reed.
15. To whom has Joe McTigue written?
(a) Joni Hamm.
(d) Mrs. McTigue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Kay's door just after she arrives home from the airport?
2. What does PJ promise Beryl in Key West?
3. What does Pete advise Kay to do for her safety?
4. Who is Jeanie Sample?
5. How many employees are there at the car wash?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)