|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what hospital is Kay bringing samples of levomethorphan on Monday?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(b) Georgetown Medical Center.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Walter Reed.
2. In Chapter 12, why is Kay terrified to go out to breakfast the next morning?
(a) Someone tried to kill her.
(b) She is afraid of Ethridge.
(c) She has received a threatening phone call.
(d) Sparacino is in town.
3. Who is the M to whom the two letters are written?
(c) Mark James.
(d) Mrs. McTigue.
4. In Chapter 17, whom does Kay kill after he enters her home?
(b) Mark James.
5. Who has been released from jail on bond?
(a) Jeb Price.
(b) Al Hunt.
6. To where do Pete and Kay return in Chapter 14?
(d) Cutler Grove.
7. Who is Jeanie Sample?
(a) A Valhalla employee who is a witness to the death of Jim Barnes.
(b) A secretary at Valhalla.
(c) A cousin of Jim Barnes.
(d) A psychiatrist at Valhalla.
8. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Wiseman.
(b) Dr. Masterson.
(c) Dr. Dillard.
(d) Dr. Williams.
9. Where does Pete say he last saw the medallion?
(a) At the murder scene.
(b) Sterling Harper was wearing it.
(c) In Cutler Grove.
(d) In the tavern.
10. For what is Sterling Harper being treated?
(a) Heart disease.
(d) Lung disease.
11. Who is PJ's partner?
12. What does Jim Barnes do to a mute patient?
(a) He berates the patient.
(b) He ties the patient up.
(c) He fondles the patient.
(d) He kisses the patient.
13. To whom has Joe McTigue written?
(c) Joni Hamm.
(d) Mrs. McTigue.
14. Who runs away from home ?
(b) Beryl Madison.
(c) Al Hunt.
(d) Jim Jim.
15. On what document is Kay's office address written rather than her home address?
(a) The baggage claim ticket.
(b) Kay's airline ticket.
(c) The travel itinerary.
(d) The manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Frank Ethan Aims (Frankie) released from Valhalla?
2. Who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
3. In Chapter 13, where is Valhalla Hospital?
4. When are the Harpers and Beryl Madison guests of the McTigue's?
5. Where does Frankie pick up fibers on his clothes?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)