1. In Chapter 1, in what job role does Kay Scarpetta work?
2. Who has been murdered?
3. What is the rank of Pete Marino?
4. To whom does Beryl write two personal letters?
5. What type of gun is on the kitchen counter in Beryl's home?
6. What is missing and therefore cannot substantiate rape?
7. In Chapter 2, where is Mark James moving to?
8. In what type of work is Mark James's firm involved?
9. With whom are Beryl's contract disputes?
10. For whom does Benton Wesley do profiling work?
This section contains 3,948 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)