|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ethridge know Sparacino?
(a) They served on a jury together.
(b) They were law school classmates.
(c) They grew up in the same city.
(d) They belong to the same political party.
2. In Chapter 4, in what type of solution must fibers be placed before they go into an ultrasound bath?
(a) An icy solution.
(b) An acetone solution.
(c) A soapy solution.
(d) A formaldehyde solution.
3. To what hospital is Kay bringing samples of levomethorphan on Monday?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Walter Reed.
(d) Georgetown Medical Center.
4. What papers does Sparacino want?
(a) The contents of her safe deposit box.
(b) The speech she gave to the DAR.
(c) The manuscript that Beryl has been writing.
(d) The notes from her latest novel.
5. How does Jim Barnes die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) He takes a drug overdose.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He falls and cracks his skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sterling travel to Baltimore?
2. What types of colors does Hunt say Beryl gives off as signals?
3. Who has sued Kay, the police, and the governor?
4. Who is Jeanie Sample?
5. Who has been murdered?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)