|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, where is Kay's .38 revolver?
(a) In the OCME.
(b) In Pete's car.
(c) At home.
(d) In her car.
2. In Chapter 13, where is Valhalla Hospital?
(a) Albemarle County, Virginia.
(b) Henreico County, Virginia.
(c) James County, Virginia.
(d) York County, Virginia.
3. What type of gun does Pete think Kay should have at home?
(a) A Colt 45.
(b) A Ruger.
(c) A .38 Special.
(d) A shotgun.
4. In Chapter 4, in what type of solution must fibers be placed before they go into an ultrasound bath?
(a) An acetone solution.
(b) An icy solution.
(c) A formaldehyde solution.
(d) A soapy solution.
5. In what month does Beryl speak at the DAR meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Pete after hours to bully him about Beryl's papers?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Chicago medical examiner know about Mark James?
3. In Chapter 5, at what time do Kay, Mark, and Sparacino finish drinking?
4. How old is Jeb Price?
5. What papers does Sparacino want?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)