|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been released from jail on bond?
(a) Jeb Price.
(b) Al Hunt.
2. For whom does Joe McTigue do some work?
(a) For Cary Harper.
(b) For Beryl Madison.
(c) For Sterling Harper.
(d) For Kay Scarpetta.
3. With whom has Sterling remained a close friend?
(a) Kay Scarpetta.
(b) Joni Hamm.
(c) Beryl Madison.
(d) Pete Marino.
4. Who is the only person who can discuss the details of Beryl's case with Sparacino?
(a) Joni Hamm.
(b) Kay Scarpetta.
(c) Pete Marino.
(d) Mark James.
5. In Chapter 4, in what type of solution must fibers be placed before they go into an ultrasound bath?
(a) An acetone solution.
(b) A formaldehyde solution.
(c) An icy solution.
(d) A soapy solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leverage does Sparacino use to try to intimidate Kay into cooperating with him?
2. What did Al Hunt formerly do for a living before he begins working for his father at Masterwash?
3. Who is the only person whom Cary Harper ever loved?
4. In Chapter 1, in what job role does Kay Scarpetta work?
5. How does Jim Barnes die?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)