|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the Harpers and Beryl Madison guests of the McTigue's?
(a) Just after Christmas.
(b) At Valentine's Day.
(c) At Thanksgiving.
(d) At Labor Day.
2. For what does Ethridge say has Mark James done time?
(b) Grand larceny.
(d) Racketeering and fraud.
3. How many milligrams of levomethorphan are enough to kill a person?
4. With whom are Beryl's contract disputes?
(a) Kay Scarpetta.
(b) Cary Harper.
(c) Benton Wesley.
(d) Sterling Harper.
5. Who does Ethridge say he thinks may be responsible for the break-in in Kay's office?
(a) Mark James.
(c) Mrs. McTigue.
(d) Dr. Ismail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sterling travel to Baltimore?
2. What is Mrs. McTigue's impression of Cary Harper?
3. What does preliminary analysis suggest could be the source of the melted plastic in the fireplace?
4. To whom has Joe McTigue written?
5. From where does Joni suspect that the six nylon fibers in the trace analysis source originate?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)