|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Beryl fly in Chapter 6?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) North Carolina.
2. How many employees are there at the car wash?
3. Where does Pete say he last saw the medallion?
(a) Sterling Harper was wearing it.
(b) In the tavern.
(c) In Cutler Grove.
(d) At the murder scene.
4. Why does Kay take annual leave?
(a) To visit her mother.
(b) To check with the airlines and Amtrak about Sterling's travels.
(c) To visit Mark James.
(d) To rest.
5. How does Cary treat Beryl?
(a) He wines and dines her.
(b) He does not help her with her first book.
(c) He makes love to her.
(d) He imprisons her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beryl running scared about a month before her death?
2. Almost how much money does Beryl withdraw from the bank?
3. With whom has Sterling remained a close friend?
4. What happens to Frankie's mother?
5. What does Ethridge ask Kay to find?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)