|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Sterling remained a close friend?
(a) Kay Scarpetta.
(b) Pete Marino.
(c) Beryl Madison.
(d) Joni Hamm.
2. What is Mrs. McTigue's impression of Cary Harper?
(a) He is unimpressive.
(b) He is balding.
(c) He cuts an impressive figure.
(d) He is insecure.
3. Who has seen the pages from the manuscript that is found at the scene?
(a) Mark James.
(b) Dr. Fielding.
(c) Pete Marino.
(d) Kay Scarpetta.
4. In Chapter 6, what does the Chicago medical examiner know about Mark James?
(a) He thinks Mark James lives in Chicago.
(b) He had lunch with Mark James yesterday.
(c) He knows nothing about Mark James.
(d) He thinks Mark James is an attorney.
5. What does Hunt point out about Beryl's car door?
(a) A heart and some letters are gouged into it.
(b) The door doesn't close properly.
(c) The door has a rust hole.
(d) The window is cracked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who can discuss the details of Beryl's case with Sparacino?
2. What is scattered all over the deceased's body?
3. Who has been murdered?
4. In Chapter 7, where is Cary Harper murdered?
5. What extra work does Beryl ask Hunt to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)