|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Mark send Kay a ticket unexpectedly after she leaves Joni Hamm?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. What is Chamberlayne Gardens?
(a) A botanical garden.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A retirement home.
(d) A cemetery.
3. In what condition is the manuscript found in Beryl's bedroom?
(b) Only partially complete.
4. For what purpose does Mark invite himself into Kay's New York hotel room?
(a) A discussion of their past relationship.
(b) For intimacy.
(c) A meeting about Sparacino.
(d) A nightcap.
5. With whom are Beryl's contract disputes?
(a) Kay Scarpetta.
(b) Cary Harper.
(c) Sterling Harper.
(d) Benton Wesley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay learn about Mark when she makes phone calls from the airport?
2. Who is Kay's contact from the Daughters of the American Revolution chapter?
3. What papers does Sparacino want?
4. In Chapter 1, in what job role does Kay Scarpetta work?
5. Where does Sparacino believe Beryl's unfinished manuscript is?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)