|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what age range is the killer thought to be?
(a) 40s to 50s.
(b) Late teens to mid-20s.
(c) Mid-20s to 30s.
(d) 30s to 40s.
2. What is Chamberlayne Gardens?
(a) A botanical garden.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A retirement home.
(d) A hotel.
3. For whom does Joe McTigue do some work?
(a) For Sterling Harper.
(b) For Beryl Madison.
(c) For Kay Scarpetta.
(d) For Cary Harper.
4. Who has a lot to lose if the manuscript is published?
(b) Cary Harper.
(c) Mark James.
(d) Sterling Harper.
5. How many fibers has Joni collected from Beryl's hair, neck, chest, and fingernails?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mark send Kay a ticket unexpectedly after she leaves Joni Hamm?
2. In Chapter 2, where is Mark James moving to?
3. At what venue is the annual DAR event where Beryl is charming and meets Mrs. J. R. McTigue?
4. To whom does Beryl write two personal letters?
5. What does Kay learn about Beryl's telephone number?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)