|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kay's car at the murder scene?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It won't start.
(c) It has ice on the windshield.
(d) It is in an accident.
2. Where does Kay sleep when she spends the night in Cutler Grove?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the library.
(d) In a guest bedroom.
3. Who has sued Kay, the police, and the governor?
(d) Mark James.
4. What is the name of the psychiatric hospital where the killer was a patient?
(a) Richmond Memorial.
(b) Hampton General Hospital.
(c) The Veterans Administration Hospital.
5. Why does Kay drink Barbancourt rum?
(a) It is something Beryl drank.
(b) Rum is Kay's favorite.
(c) It makes her feel better.
(d) Kay can't drink anything else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pete's LTD?
2. What papers does Sparacino want?
3. What was the mystery in Williamsburg regarding Beryl?
4. In what role does Sparacino serve for Beryl Madison's estate?
5. Who calls Pete after hours to bully him about Beryl's papers?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)