|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark do after he and Kay leave Sparacino's office?
(a) He buys her lunch.
(b) He suggests they meet later in the day.
(c) He leaves New York City.
(d) He puts her into a cab headed to the airport, without lunch.
2. Why is Kay traveling?
(a) To see Mark James.
(b) To find the manuscript.
(c) To escape the person calling her.
(d) To see her mother.
3. Almost how much money does Beryl withdraw from the bank?
4. How does Ethridge know Sparacino?
(a) They were law school classmates.
(b) They belong to the same political party.
(c) They served on a jury together.
(d) They grew up in the same city.
5. How does Kay feel when Mark touches her cheek?
(a) She wants him to stop touching her.
(b) She wants him to spend the night.
(c) She wants him to leave.
(d) She wants him to kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Kay to stay out of the murder investigations?
2. What person is abusive in Chapter 13?
3. Who commits suicide by hanging?
4. What evidence is connected to an airline hijacking in Athens, Greece?
5. What is the rank of Pete Marino?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)