|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offices of Orndorff & Berger does Kay call?
(a) New York and Chicago.
(b) Chicago and St. Louis.
(c) Chicago and Washington, D.C.
(d) New York and Atlanta.
2. To which restaurant does Kay go first?
(a) Jimmy Jones's.
3. What is one characteristic of a Valhalla patient named Frankie?
(a) He is obsessively neat.
(b) He uses profanity repeatedly.
(c) He touches himself.
(d) He sways from side to side.
4. What does Kay do with the picture over the fireplace?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She takes it down and notes the framer's address.
(c) She removes it and throws it away.
(d) She studies it for a long time.
5. In what type of work is Mark James's firm involved?
(a) Family law.
(b) Contract disputes.
(c) Medical malpractice.
(d) Police investigations.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Joni suspect that the six nylon fibers in the trace analysis source originate?
2. In Chapter 11, who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
3. In Chapter 12, why is Kay terrified to go out to breakfast the next morning?
4. What does Kay learn about Mark when she makes phone calls from the airport?
5. What happens to Kay's car?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)