|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom are Beryl's contract disputes?
(a) Kay Scarpetta.
(b) Sterling Harper.
(c) Cary Harper.
(d) Benton Wesley.
2. In what type of work is Mark James's firm involved?
(a) Medical malpractice.
(b) Family law.
(c) Contract disputes.
(d) Police investigations.
3. Who has a lot to lose if the manuscript is published?
(a) Cary Harper.
(c) Sterling Harper.
(d) Mark James.
4. How many fibers has Joni collected from Beryl's hair, neck, chest, and fingernails?
5. In Chapter 1, in what job role does Kay Scarpetta work?
(a) Chief forensics detective.
(b) Chief medical examiner of Virginia.
(c) Richmond coroner.
(d) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Joni Hamm give Kay regarding the trace evidence for Beryl Madison?
2. Why is Beryl running scared about a month before her death?
3. Almost how much money does Beryl withdraw from the bank?
4. Who has seen the pages from the manuscript that is found at the scene?
5. How did these fibers become attached to Beryl?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)