|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Kay's mother call her daughter?
2. In Chapter 2, where is Mark James moving to?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
3. What does Kay learn about Beryl's telephone number?
(a) It is in the phone directory.
(b) It is unlisted.
(c) It is easy to remember.
(d) It is hard to remember.
4. How does Kay feel when Mark touches her cheek?
(a) She wants him to leave.
(b) She wants him to stop touching her.
(c) She wants him to kiss her.
(d) She wants him to spend the night.
5. What is missing and therefore cannot substantiate rape?
(c) Seminal fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has seen the pages from the manuscript that is found at the scene?
2. For whom does Benton Wesley do profiling work?
3. In Chapter 3, where does Kay Scarpetta go to learn more about Beryl's writing?
4. To whom does Beryl write two personal letters?
5. What types of colors does Hunt say Beryl gives off as signals?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)