|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost how much money does Beryl withdraw from the bank?
2. In what month does Beryl speak at the DAR meeting?
3. From where does Joni suspect that the six nylon fibers in the trace analysis source originate?
(a) From vehicles.
(b) From offices.
(c) From restaurants.
(d) From homes.
4. Who is the only person who can discuss the details of Beryl's case with Sparacino?
(a) Mark James.
(b) Joni Hamm.
(c) Kay Scarpetta.
(d) Pete Marino.
5. In Chapter 5, at what time do Kay, Mark, and Sparacino finish drinking?
(a) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beryl running scared about a month before her death?
2. Who calls Pete after hours to bully him about Beryl's papers?
3. What is Mrs. McTigue's impression of Cary Harper?
4. What business was Joe McTigue in when he was alive?
5. When does Hunt claim to have spoken with Beryl?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)