|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what role does Sparacino serve for Beryl Madison's estate?
(a) Probate attorney.
2. How many fibers have a distinctive shape and an unusual color?
3. At what venue is the annual DAR event where Beryl is charming and meets Mrs. J. R. McTigue?
(a) A luncheon.
(b) A dinner.
(c) A cocktail party.
(d) A breakfast.
4. In Chapter 3, where does Kay Scarpetta go to learn more about Beryl's writing?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The police station.
(c) The library.
(d) The FBI.
5. To whom does Beryl write two personal letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What business was Joe McTigue in when he was alive?
2. In what type of work is Mark James's firm involved?
3. For what purpose does Mark invite himself into Kay's New York hotel room?
4. What did Al Hunt formerly do for a living before he begins working for his father at Masterwash?
5. What has Pete figured out about Kay's trip?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)