|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what condition is the manuscript found in Beryl's bedroom?
(b) Only partially complete.
2. What does Mark James do when Kay asks him where he is?
(a) He asks to meet her as soon as possible.
(b) He refuses to answer the question.
(c) He lies about his location.
(d) He hangs up the phone.
3. What does Kay learn about Beryl's telephone number?
(a) It is hard to remember.
(b) It is in the phone directory.
(c) It is easy to remember.
(d) It is unlisted.
4. How old is Al Hunt?
5. With whom are Beryl's contract disputes?
(a) Sterling Harper.
(b) Kay Scarpetta.
(c) Cary Harper.
(d) Benton Wesley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark do after he and Kay leave Sparacino's office?
2. How does Kay feel when Mark touches her cheek?
3. From where does Joni suspect that the six nylon fibers in the trace analysis source originate?
4. What is Mrs. McTigue's impression of Cary Harper?
5. For whom does Joe McTigue do some work?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)