Quiz: Chapters 1-2 to Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the only person who can discuss the details of Beryl's case with Sparacino?
a) Kay Scarpetta.
b) Joni Hamm.
c) Pete Marino.
d) Mark James.
2. In addition to being Beryl's attorney, what other role does Sparacino play?
a) Estate executor.
3. In what role does Sparacino serve for Beryl Madison's estate?
c) Probate attorney.
4. In Chapter 4, in what type of solution must fibers be placed before they go into an ultrasound bath?
a) An icy solution.
b) A formaldehyde solution.
c) A soapy solution.
d) An acetone solution.
5. How does Kay feel when Mark touches her...
This section contains 294 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)