|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper headline say about Kay?
(a) She destroys a manuscript.
(b) She finds a manuscript.
(c) She loses a manuscript.
(d) She is a witness to a murder.
2. Who is Al Hunt's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Al Fielding.
(b) Dr. James Willis.
(c) Dr. Thomas Middleton.
(d) Dr. Warner Masterson.
3. For what purpose does Mark invite himself into Kay's New York hotel room?
(a) A discussion of their past relationship.
(b) A meeting about Sparacino.
(c) For intimacy.
(d) A nightcap.
4. In addition to being Beryl's attorney, what other role does Sparacino play?
(d) Estate executor.
5. What does Frankie do when he is excited?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one characteristic of a Valhalla patient named Frankie?
2. What does Ethridge ask Kay to find?
3. In Chapter 5, at what time do Kay, Mark, and Sparacino finish drinking?
4. What offices of Orndorff & Berger does Kay call?
5. How does Jim Barnes die?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)