|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper headline say about Kay?
(a) She destroys a manuscript.
(b) She finds a manuscript.
(c) She is a witness to a murder.
(d) She loses a manuscript.
2. What function does Backhall serve at Valhalla?
(a) A solitary unit.
(b) A schizophrenic unit.
(c) An admissions unit.
(d) A forensic unit.
3. What does Kay learn about Mark when she makes phone calls from the airport?
(a) Mark James has just joined the firm.
(b) There is no Mark James at Orndorff & Berger.
(c) Mark James works at another law firm.
(d) Mark James has left the firm.
4. What person is abusive in Chapter 13?
(a) Al Hunt's mother.
(b) Mark James.
(d) Al Hunt's father.
5. For what purpose does Mark invite himself into Kay's New York hotel room?
(a) A meeting about Sparacino.
(b) A nightcap.
(c) For intimacy.
(d) A discussion of their past relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Barnes do to a mute patient?
2. Who has possibly made a complaint against Jim Jim?
3. What does Pete discover when he reviews Beryl's floppy disks?
4. What do initial results of Sterling's autopsy results suggest?
5. What word clue does Kay's team find from slivers of paper from the ashes?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)