|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What papers does Sparacino want?
(a) The contents of her safe deposit box.
(b) The speech she gave to the DAR.
(c) The notes from her latest novel.
(d) The manuscript that Beryl has been writing.
2. What offices of Orndorff & Berger does Kay call?
(a) Chicago and Washington, D.C.
(b) Chicago and St. Louis.
(c) New York and Chicago.
(d) New York and Atlanta.
3. From what source do the white ashes in the fireplace come?
(a) Carbon paper.
(b) 60-pound rag paper.
(c) 20-pound rag paper.
4. What does Frankie do when he is excited?
5. What of Cary's personal effects does Pete notice in Culpeper's Tavern?
(a) Cary's wallet.
(b) Cary's driver license.
(c) A gold chain.
(d) Cary's jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one characteristic of a Valhalla patient named Frankie?
2. What does the newspaper headline say about Kay?
3. How does Jim Barnes die?
4. Why does the attorney general want to speak with Kay?
5. What do initial results of Sterling's autopsy results suggest?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)