|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex think about what Torey tells him?
(a) That Torey should be in a looney bin.
(b) That maybe Torey is trying to set it up to find the body and be a hero.
(c) That Chris is playing a joke on everyone.
(d) That Torey is probably right about where Chris is.
2. How does Ali know about all the problems of kids at school?
(a) Because kids just naturally confide in Ali.
(b) Because she sneaks around observing them.
(c) Because her mom sleeps with their fathers.
(d) Because her mother is the school counselor.
3. What about being raised in the boondocks is relevant to what Mrs. Creed is saying?
(a) That boons take care of their own.
(b) That she believes boons are capable of murder.
(c) That boons are no better or worse than any other group.
(d) That she knows several tough boons who can take out Bo.
4. What is different about Isabella from what Chris writes in his diary?
(a) She is much older than Chris.
(b) She is wild and not shy at all.
(c) She is married.
(d) She has two children.
5. What makes Torey and Ali decide to find Isabella?
(a) They think she may have killed Chris.
(b) They think Chris may be with her.
(c) They learn her last name.
(d) They want to find out what she looks like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Torey tell Ali he has been?
2. To what does the principal compare the drama about Chris?
3. Why does the principal ask Mrs. Creed to come to his office along with Torey and Ali?
4. Who accosts Torey on the bus with questions?
5. What can Torey not get out of his head?
Short Essay Questions
1. What upsets Mr. Adams about Torey and what does he tell Torey as he takes him home from school?
2. What does Mrs. Adams say about Bo and why? What does Ali tell her about her fears?
3. Where is Torey after he is rescued from the burial grounds and what is he refusing to do? How are the doctors responding to his refusal?
4. What does Mrs. Creed say to Torey and Ali's statements?
5. What does Ali again bring up as to what happened to Chris and what does Torey say about her idea?
6. What does Ali tell Torey about more of Chris's diary she had read?
7. Explain what happened when Torey met with Isabella.
8. What does Torey first see on his second trip into the burial grounds and what does he decide?
9. How do Bo and Ali act the next day at school and how do the kids at school respond? How does Torey feel about their response?
10. What does Mrs. Adams tell Torey about his vision at the rocks?
This section contains 1,327 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)