|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shy and beautiful?
(b) Mrs. Adams.
2. What makes Torey and Ali decide to find Isabella?
(a) They think Chris may be with her.
(b) They want to find out what she looks like.
(c) They think she may have killed Chris.
(d) They learn her last name.
3. What does Bo say to Renee to hurt her?
(a) That Renee is fat.
(b) That Ali is the reason everyone passed the algebra test.
(c) That Renee's father slept with Ali's mother.
(d) That Leandra told Bo that Renee was stupid.
4. What does Torey feel when he is standing on the rock in the burial ground?
(a) Torey is certain Chris is dead.
(b) Torey feels as though he is being tricked.
(c) Torey feels regret for not seeing the pain Chris felt, but he knows that Chris is a survivor.
(d) Torey feels suicidal himself.
5. Why doesn't Torey think Mrs. Creed killed Chris?
(a) Because of her reaction to Torey's phone call.
(b) Because she seems too nice.
(c) Because Torey believes Chris killed himself.
(d) Torey does believe Mrs. Creed killed Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey see when he is lying there with his leg broken?
2. What does Torey find in a rock crevice?
3. What fact does Mrs. Creed reveal about herself?
4. For whom did Chris work?
5. What does Mrs. Creed reveal about her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ali tell Torey about some of the kids at school and how did she find out?
2. Who calls Torey from school and what do they talk about?
3. What do Torey, Ali and Bo decide to do about Isabella once they found her name?
4. What does Mrs. Adams tell Torey about his vision at the rocks?
5. What do Torey and Ali do when the police come for Bo?
6. What does Ali tell Torey about more of Chris's diary she had read?
7. What do Torey and Ali tell Mrs. Creed about Christopher?
8. Where is Torey after he is rescued from the burial grounds and what is he refusing to do? How are the doctors responding to his refusal?
9. What does Torey see after he broke his leg?
10. What happened during the confrontation between Alex and Torey?
This section contains 1,300 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)