|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey see when he is lying there with his leg broken?
(b) A cave with three bodies.
(c) Ali and his mother.
(d) The Indian standing by Jesus.
2. Why are Ali's feet blistered?
(a) They are not blistered.
(b) She tried a stunt she sees on t.v. of walking on coals.
(c) She walks home to avoid seeing other kids.
(d) She went roller skating with Bo.
3. What makes Torey and Ali decide to find Isabella?
(a) They think she may have killed Chris.
(b) They learn her last name.
(c) They think Chris may be with her.
(d) They want to find out what she looks like.
4. Who accosts Torey on the bus with questions?
(a) Alex, Ryan and Renee.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) No one; they can see he does not want to talk.
(d) Ali and Bo.
5. Who calls Torey and invites him to her place?
(d) Mrs. Creed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Torey think Mrs. Creed killed Chris?
2. Why does Mrs. Creed become angry?
3. Why are Ali and her brother going to stay at Torey's house for a while?
4. Who comes into the cafeteria in the middle of lunch?
5. What does Bo say to Renee to hurt her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who calls Torey from school and what do they talk about?
2. What do Ali and Torey discover about Chris and another town?
3. What does Ali tell Torey about some of the kids at school and how did she find out?
4. What do Torey and Ali do when the police come for Bo?
5. Where do Torey and Ali find Mrs. Adams when they return to his house and what does she say?
6. What happens when Torey and Ali get on the school bus the morning after being at the police station?
7. What does Leandra accuse Ali of being and how does she react?
8. What does Torey see after he broke his leg?
9. Where is Torey after he is rescued from the burial grounds and what is he refusing to do? How are the doctors responding to his refusal?
10. What upsets Mr. Adams about Torey and what does he tell Torey as he takes him home from school?
This section contains 1,319 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)