|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the principal grab Torey?
(a) To keep him from hitting the police officer.
(b) To keep him from hitting Bo.
(c) To keep him out of the arrest procedures of Bo.
(d) To drag him to his office.
2. Why could the phone call that Torey made cause serious problems for Bo?
(a) It won't cause problems because the police know Torey made the call.
(b) Because Bo made another call later to Mrs. Creed.
(c) Because Bo told the police he made the call.
(d) Because Bo is being charged with murder.
3. What does Ali ask Torey about herself?
(a) If Torey thinks she is a slut.
(b) If Ali should stop dating Bo.
(c) If Torey likes the outfit she has on.
(d) If Torey thinks she is pretty.
4. What is Torey's response to Isabella's psychic aunt?
(a) Torey thinks the aunt killed Chris.
(b) Torey refuses to believe the woman and swears to never walk in the woods alone again.
(c) Torey tells the aunt he is going to have her arrested for fraud.
(d) Torey decides to go to the three rocks and find Chris's body and be a hero.
5. What does Alex think about what Torey tells him?
(a) That Torey should be in a looney bin.
(b) That Chris is playing a joke on everyone.
(c) That maybe Torey is trying to set it up to find the body and be a hero.
(d) That Torey is probably right about where Chris is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey begin to think about his friends?
2. Why does Mrs. Creed believe Chris could not have written a suicide note?
3. For whom did Chris work?
4. What does Torey see when he is lying there with his leg broken?
5. Where was Chris's girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during the confrontation between Alex and Torey?
2. What does Leandra accuse Ali of being and how does she react?
3. Describe the fight Ali, Torey, Renee, Alex and Bo have outside a store.
4. What do Ali and Torey discover about Chris and another town?
5. What upsets Mr. Adams about Torey and what does he tell Torey as he takes him home from school?
6. How do Bo and Ali act the next day at school and how do the kids at school respond? How does Torey feel about their response?
7. What happens when Torey and Ali get on the school bus the morning after being at the police station?
8. What does Ali tell Torey about more of Chris's diary she had read?
9. What do Torey and Ali tell Mrs. Creed about Christopher?
10. Where do Torey and Ali find Mrs. Adams when they return to his house and what does she say?
This section contains 1,380 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)