|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who besides Bo Richardson has injured Chris?
(a) No one.
2. To whom has Torey shown the information contained in the email?
(a) His brother.
(b) His doctor.
(c) Chris Creed.
(d) His mother.
3. Who was in the principal's office when the principal received the email from Chris Creed?
(a) Bo Richardson.
(b) Ali's mother.
(c) No one.
4. Where was Alex instead of at band practice?
(a) With Ali.
(b) Searching for Chris Creed in the woods.
(c) With Renee.
(d) At the computer store.
5. Who are the "boons?"
(a) Kids whose fathers worked in the mines.
(b) Kids who were of mixed race.
(c) Kids from the poor side of town.
(d) The men who distributed justice for the Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Alex hit Chris Creed when they were twelve?
2. Why couldn't Alex rip Chris's map?
3. Who was verbally abused by many of the students?
4. Who sent an email to the principal?
5. What is the result of Leo coming on too strongly to other guys in trying to make friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Creeds believe about their son?
2. What does Chris Creed's note to the principal talk about?
3. What does Torey Adams do in his senior year of high school and what does he think about it?
4. What did Torey do about Alex not showing up for band practice? What did Alex do?
5. Why does Torey want to talk to the person he saw from question 13?
6. Why does Bo think he will be blamed for killing Chris Creed?
7. What does Leandra say to Torey when he calls her the night of band practice?
8. Who does Torey run into on the way to the cafeteria and how does he know her? Why doesn't he see her often any more?
9. What does Ali tell Torey about the Creeds?
10. How does Torey feel about Ali and what does he want to do?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)