|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Alex once hit Chris Creed?
(a) Because Chris made fun of Alex's matchbox car collection.
(b) Because Chris called Alex a turdball.
(c) Because Chris turned the video game off.
(d) Because Chris hid Alex's lunchbox.
2. How does Torey feel about the possibility of Ali's boyfriend being a boon?
(a) He is puzzled why she would do that.
(b) He is disgusted.
(c) It's fine with him.
(d) He is hurt that she would prefer a boon over him.
3. What is important about one of the windows in Ali's bedroom?
(b) She can see directly into Chris Creed's bedroom.
(c) Someone recently pitched a rock through it.
(d) It opens onto a veranda from which Ali can climb down.
4. Of whom are Torey and Ali suspicious in the disappearance of Chris?
(a) His parents.
(b) The next-door neighbor who has a lot of tatoos.
(c) Chris's older cousin who has been in prison for drugs.
(d) His uncle who is rumored to be in the Mafia.
5. What is the subject of the email?
(a) Nothing; there is not email.
(b) Chris Creed.
(c) His homesickness.
(d) A request for a greater allowance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ali and Torey go?
2. Why does Torey get angry while the boys are discussing the times they hit Chris Creed.
3. What is something Ali tells Torey about Chris Creed?
4. What does Mrs. Creed think of Bo Richardson?
5. How does Torey feel about Ali?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who and why does Mrs. Creed thinks might have murdered Chris?
2. What does Leo do when he comes in Torey's room and how does Torey react?
3. Why does Torey want to talk to the person he saw from question 13?
4. What does Torey say Chris was like?
5. What does Leandra suggest about the note?
6. What does the letter to Alex Healy, from Torey say?
7. What does Bo Richardson do when he comes over to Ali's house?
8. What do Torey and Ali tell Mrs. Adams when she takes them home?
9. What did the Creeds believe about their son?
10. What do the Creeds announce in church Sunday?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)