|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alex hit Chris Creed when they were twelve?
(a) Because of Chris's behavior when showing something to Alex.
(b) Because Chris said Alex was dumb.
(c) Because Alex was in a bad mood and Chris just happened to be nearby.
(d) Because Chris knocked the chain off Alex's bike.
2. Who lives across the street from Ali?
(a) The Creeds.
(c) The school principal.
3. Who does the group immediately think of when they think maybe Chris was murdered?
(a) The police.
(b) The boons.
(c) The principal.
(d) Chris's mother.
4. What is important about one of the windows in Ali's bedroom?
(a) Someone recently pitched a rock through it.
(b) It opens onto a veranda from which Ali can climb down.
(d) She can see directly into Chris Creed's bedroom.
5. For what reason did Alex once hit Chris Creed?
(a) Because Chris turned the video game off.
(b) Because Chris called Alex a turdball.
(c) Because Chris hid Alex's lunchbox.
(d) Because Chris made fun of Alex's matchbox car collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bo determined to do?
2. What is something Ali tells Torey about Chris Creed?
3. How does Chris Creed break his ankle the year before?
4. With what is Torey uncomfortable?
5. What does Torey wonder about as he listens to Chris's parents speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Torey find when he enters the cafeteria?
2. What does Leo do when he comes in Torey's room and how does Torey react?
3. What do Torey and his friends talk about when they discuss Chris Creed and how they acted towards him?
4. Who does Torey run into on the way to the cafeteria and how does he know her? Why doesn't he see her often any more?
5. What does Bo Richardson do when he comes over to Ali's house?
6. What do the Creeds announce in church Sunday?
7. What did Torey do about Alex not showing up for band practice? What did Alex do?
8. With whom and why is Torey at the police station?
9. What does Torey say Chris was like?
10. What does Torey see looking through the window at Ali's house?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)