|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of kids consistently picked on kids like Chris Creed?
(a) The most popular and wealthy.
(b) Everyone picked on Chris Creed.
(c) The jets.
(d) The boons.
2. How does Torey feel about Ali?
3. Why does Torey not like it that Alex seems interested in Renee?
(a) Renee has a bad reputation.
(b) Renee has gossiped about Alex in the past in a negative way.
(c) Renee hurt another friend of Torey's.
(d) Renee interferes with Alex making band practise.
4. Of what does Torey try to convince his mother?
(a) Nothing; Torey is too upset to talk to his mother.
(b) Mrs. Creed's guilt.
(c) Bo's innocence.
(d) Ali's mother's child abuse.
5. What is obvious in Chapter 5 about the structure of the school's social groups?
(a) Everyone is accepting of others.
(b) The boons run the school.
(c) The wealthy kids are snobs.
(d) They hang out in cliques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who besides Bo Richardson has injured Chris?
2. Why is Torey irritated at Leandra?
3. Where was Alex instead of at band practice?
4. What word would best describe how the students view the boons?
5. What did Torey do on his computer as another student barges into Torey's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leandra suggest about the note?
2. What does Torey Adams do in his senior year of high school and what does he think about it?
3. What does Torey feel in the basement and what does he do about it?
4. How does Torey feel about Ali and what does he want to do?
5. What does Torey think the note clearly show and what does he think most people would miss if they read the note?
6. Why does Bo think he will be blamed for killing Chris Creed?
7. What does Torey do when Alex and Ryan don't show up for band practice?
8. How do Torey's friends act when talking about Chris and how does he feel?
9. Who does Torey run into on the way to the cafeteria and how does he know her? Why doesn't he see her often any more?
10. What does the letter to Alex Healy, from Torey say?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)