|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who besides Bo Richardson has injured Chris?
(d) No one.
2. What does Torey wonder about as he listens to Chris's parents speak?
(a) How they must be terribly scared.
(b) How calm they seem despite Chris's disappearance.
(c) About whether Chris's parents killed Chris.
(d) How they were clueless about their son.
3. With what part of the conversation is Torey uncomfortable?
(a) The ragging on the boons.
(b) The humor the others see in the possibility of Chris's suicide.
(c) The discussion about Ali's bad reputation.
(d) The idea that it is funny that Chris may be dead.
4. Who is making a request for help for finding their son?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. McEarcheon.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Potter.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Creed.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Meany.
5. What is Torey doing in the basement?
(a) Writing a poem for Leandra.
(b) Writing a song.
(c) Petting the dog.
(d) Playing computer games.
6. How long had it been since Torey and his group of friends had beat up on Chris at the time of Chris's disappearance?
(a) Over a year.
(b) They had never beat up on Chris.
(d) A few days.
7. Why does Torey not like it that Alex seems interested in Renee?
(a) Renee hurt another friend of Torey's.
(b) Renee has a bad reputation.
(c) Renee interferes with Alex making band practise.
(d) Renee has gossiped about Alex in the past in a negative way.
8. Why is Torey allowed to go to lunch early?
(a) He had low blood sugar and needed food.
(b) The chemistry teacher is absent.
(c) The chemistry test was timed and it's over.
(d) There was a false fire alarm.
9. Of whom are the boys most suspicious?
(a) Robert Janes.
(b) Pailsy Slige.
(c) Bo Richardson.
(d) Bobby Rickert.
10. Who sent an email to the principal?
11. Who does Torey meet on the way to the cafeteria?
(a) Ali McDermott.
(b) His principal.
(c) Christine Greg.
(d) Julie McIntyre.
12. Who does Leandra think wrote the note that Torey has?
(a) Chris Creed.
(b) The principal.
(c) Someone trying to make it seem like Chris wrote it.
(d) Chris's mother.
13. What are a couple ways the boys offer that Chris Creed may have died?
(a) Gunshot or Falling out of a tree.
(b) They don't think Chris Creed is dead.
(c) Slashing his wrists or Drinking Poison.
(d) Drowning or hanging.
14. About what does Torey confront Alex?
(a) About lying to Torey's mother.
(b) About gossiping about Chris Creed.
(c) About missing band practice.
(d) About telling Leandra about Ali invitation to Torey.
15. About what is Bo worried?
(a) That he will not be prepared for the Algebra test in the morning.
(b) That Ali plans to break up with him.
(c) That Torey will think he's a bad person.
(d) That the police will think he killed Chris Creed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who downloaded Chris's email from the library computer and put it on a disk?
2. What does Torey think of Chris?
3. What book does Mrs. Adams give Ali saying it is from Bo?
4. Of whom are Torey and Ali suspicious in the disappearance of Chris?
5. What does Alex say he can do?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)