|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey think of Chris?
(a) That he was awkward, annoying and obnoxious.
(b) That he lied to everyone.
(c) That he was a nerd.
(d) That he was too nice for his own good.
2. Who sent an email to the principal?
3. Where do Ali and Torey go?
(a) Out a side door of the school.
(b) To the school gym.
(c) Into the janitor's closet.
(d) To the Burger joint across the street.
4. What is something Ali tells Torey about Chris Creed?
(a) That Chris is actually two years younger than the rest of the kids in his grade.
(b) That Chris has a gun that Ali has seen him load and unload.
(c) That his parents have beaten Chris badly at times.
(d) That his mother always walks into Chris's bedroom without knocking.
5. What is one complaint Torey's group has about the boons?
(a) They cheat.
(b) They always beat out everyone in grades.
(c) They act superior to everyone else.
(d) They are dirty.
6. Who is the only calm person among those at the police station concerning Chris Creed?
(a) Mrs. Creed.
(b) Mrs. Adams.
7. For what does Ali have a reputation?
(a) For being smarter than she gets the grades for.
(b) For being moody.
(c) For being promiscuous.
(d) For doing drugs.
8. What did Ali see Chris hide behind a painting in his room?
(a) A diary.
(b) A picture.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) A knife.
9. What does Ali say Torey and she will have to do immediately if Ali's mom's boyfriend arrives?
(a) Have dinner.
(b) Meet the boyfriend.
(d) Take Ali's brothers to the park.
10. What do Leandra and Renee think happened to Chris Creed?
(a) That he is in the looney bin.
(b) That he ran away to his crazy grandfather's house in California.
(c) That he commited suicide.
(d) That he is at home and his parents are pretending he is missing.
11. Why is Torey irritated at Leandra?
(a) Because she badmouths and gossips about people who are different.
(b) Because she doesn't want Torey to go to Ali's house for dinner.
(c) Because she wants Torey to meet her at the library the night he's supposed to go to Ali's house.
(d) Because she set Renee up with Ryan.
12. Who contacts Torey?
13. What does Leandra imply about Ali when she next talks to Torey?
(a) That Ali was running away and joining Chris Creed in New York.
(b) That she cheated off Leandra's paper during an algebra test.
(c) That Ali's parents were getting a divorce.
(d) That she might be having sex with some boon.
14. Where does Torey go in his senior year of high school?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A Reformatory.
(c) A psychiatric ward.
(d) To South Africa.
15. What does Alex say he can do?
(a) Crack the school network and retrieve the email.
(b) Convince the principal that Chris was their good friend.
(c) Figure out how to erase evidence of the email.
(d) Put a virus into the school computer system to erase their grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom has Torey shown the information contained in the email?
2. What is significant about the decor of Chris's bedroom, along with those of his two brothers?
3. What does one of Chris's brothers do when his mother's back is turned.
4. Who does Mrs. Creed believe murdered Chris?
5. Why couldn't Alex rip Chris's map?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)