|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Adams want to know about Bo?
(a) If he actually got into the Creed's home.
(b) If he did well in school.
(c) If his father was in prison.
(d) If Bo had ever been charged with a crime before.
2. Of whom does Leo remind Torey?
(a) No one.
(b) Torey's best friend back home.
(c) Chris Creed.
(d) Torey's brother.
3. Who downloaded Chris's email from the library computer and put it on a disk?
(b) Bo and Ali.
(c) Mrs. Creed.
4. Who had supposedly sent an email to the principal at the previous school where Torey attended?
(a) Billy Boon.
(b) The person wrote anonymously.
(d) Chris Creed.
5. What do Ryan and Alex do as they eat sandwiches?
(a) As Torey's father about his time in Desert Storm.
(b) Talk about girls.
(c) Grill each other on their upcoming history exam.
(d) Joke about Chris Creed.
6. What does the person want?
(a) To tell Torey that he had ran away from home and was in New York.
(b) To tell Torey that dinner was off for the next night.
(c) To tell Torey that he was sorry for missing band practice.
(d) To tell Torey that Ali was late for cheerleading practise.
7. What is Bo determined to do?
(a) To stay out of jail.
(b) To find Chris's body.
(c) To take the rap for Ali and Torey.
(d) To discover how to get into Chris's room and get the diary.
8. Who was verbally abused by many of the students?
(b) Chris Creed.
(c) Leslie Crew.
(d) Billy Boon.
9. Who is the only calm person among those at the police station concerning Chris Creed?
(b) Mrs. Creed.
(c) Mrs. Adams.
10. What did Ali see Chris hide behind a painting in his room?
(a) A knife.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) A diary.
(d) A picture.
11. Why is Torey irritated at Leandra?
(a) Because she wants Torey to meet her at the library the night he's supposed to go to Ali's house.
(b) Because she set Renee up with Ryan.
(c) Because she badmouths and gossips about people who are different.
(d) Because she doesn't want Torey to go to Ali's house for dinner.
12. What did Torey do on his computer as another student barges into Torey's room?
(a) Closed an adult website.
(b) Works out an advanced mathematical formula.
(c) Reformatted his hard drive.
(d) Calls up a computer game.
13. What does Torey do when Leo persists in questioning Torey about what Torey was doing on his computer?
(a) Torey turns off the computer and lectures Leo about privacy.
(b) Torey show Leo the email he was writing.
(c) Torey tells Leo to bug off.
(d) Torey socks Leo in the mouth.
14. Who is making a request for help for finding their son?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. McEarcheon.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Meany.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Creed.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Potter.
15. How does Chris Creed break his ankle the year before?
(a) He is ice skating and falls.
(b) He is trying to hang glide from the tree in the back yard.
(c) He fell on his motorcycle.
(d) He is pushed off the bleachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Creeds seem to believe about their son?
2. Why does Mrs. Creed come down to the convenience store?
3. About what does Torey confront Alex?
4. Who lives across the street from Ali?
5. How does Torey feel about Ali?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)