|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torey doing in the basement?
(a) Playing computer games.
(b) Writing a poem for Leandra.
(c) Petting the dog.
(d) Writing a song.
2. Of what is Torey occasionally accused?
(a) Murdering Chris Creed.
(b) Being condescending.
(c) Being too nice.
(d) Stealing Chris Creed's lunch money.
3. What does Torey feel when he is standing on the rock in the burial ground?
(a) Torey is certain Chris is dead.
(b) Torey feels as though he is being tricked.
(c) Torey feels regret for not seeing the pain Chris felt, but he knows that Chris is a survivor.
(d) Torey feels suicidal himself.
4. What does Torey decide not to mention to Leandra?
(a) That Torey was going to look in the woods for Chris.
(b) His invitation to dinner at Ali's the next evening.
(c) That Renee was getting on Torey's nerves.
(d) That Leandra's mother asked Torey about Leandra's math class.
5. Who is being interrogated at the police station?
(c) Mrs. Creed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bo arrested a second time?
2. What is the result of Leo coming on too strongly to other guys in trying to make friends?
3. Who was in the principal's office when the principal received the email from Chris Creed?
4. Who is making a request for help for finding their son?
5. Why is Torey glad to see Ali?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)