|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what part of the conversation is Torey uncomfortable?
(a) The discussion about Ali's bad reputation.
(b) The ragging on the boons.
(c) The idea that it is funny that Chris may be dead.
(d) The humor the others see in the possibility of Chris's suicide.
2. What does Torey wonder about as he listens to Chris's parents speak?
(a) How they were clueless about their son.
(b) About whether Chris's parents killed Chris.
(c) How calm they seem despite Chris's disappearance.
(d) How they must be terribly scared.
3. Why does Mrs. Creed come down to the convenience store?
(a) To buy cigarettes since her worry about her son made her start smoking again.
(b) Because she was a clerk there.
(c) To make the kids feel guilty who did not help with the search for Chris.
(d) To buy everyone cokes to try to get information from them.
4. What does Ali say Torey and she will have to do immediately if Ali's mom's boyfriend arrives?
(b) Have dinner.
(c) Take Ali's brothers to the park.
(d) Meet the boyfriend.
5. How is Chris Creed described by his parents?
(a) As a shy, fearful boy.
(b) As a happy, well-adjusted kid.
(c) As a confused and angry young man.
(d) As a brilliant student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey imagine?
2. Who lives across the street from Ali?
3. Who downloaded Chris's email from the library computer and put it on a disk?
4. What did Torey listen to in church one Sunday?
5. Of whom are Torey and Ali suspicious in the disappearance of Chris?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)