|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Torey go in his senior year of high school?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A Reformatory.
(c) To South Africa.
(d) A psychiatric ward.
2. What is obvious in Chapter 5 about the structure of the school's social groups?
(a) They hang out in cliques.
(b) The wealthy kids are snobs.
(c) The boons run the school.
(d) Everyone is accepting of others.
3. What do Torey and his friends do in the basement?
(a) They have a band and they practise.
(b) They have an exercise routine that they do.
(c) They watch television.
(d) They play video games.
4. To whom has Torey shown the information contained in the email?
(a) His mother.
(b) Chris Creed.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His brother.
5. Why does Mrs. Creed come down to the convenience store?
(a) Because she was a clerk there.
(b) To buy everyone cokes to try to get information from them.
(c) To buy cigarettes since her worry about her son made her start smoking again.
(d) To make the kids feel guilty who did not help with the search for Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the decor of Chris's bedroom, along with those of his two brothers?
2. Who besides Bo Richardson has injured Chris?
3. What does Torey lay on the table?
4. What does Torey wonder about as he listens to Chris's parents speak?
5. Who goes back to the basement with Torey?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)