|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since Torey and his group of friends had beat up on Chris at the time of Chris's disappearance?
(a) A few days.
(b) Over a year.
(c) They had never beat up on Chris.
2. Why is Torey allowed to go to lunch early?
(a) The chemistry test was timed and it's over.
(b) The chemistry teacher is absent.
(c) There was a false fire alarm.
(d) He had low blood sugar and needed food.
3. What does Leandra imply about Ali when she next talks to Torey?
(a) That Ali was running away and joining Chris Creed in New York.
(b) That Ali's parents were getting a divorce.
(c) That she might be having sex with some boon.
(d) That she cheated off Leandra's paper during an algebra test.
4. What is the subject of the email?
(a) Chris Creed.
(b) Nothing; there is not email.
(c) A request for a greater allowance.
(d) His homesickness.
5. What do Torey and his friends do in the basement?
(a) They have an exercise routine that they do.
(b) They play video games.
(c) They watch television.
(d) They have a band and they practise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important about one of the windows in Ali's bedroom?
2. Why is this better for Torey than where he was before?
3. Who does Mrs. Creed believe murdered Chris?
4. Why is Torey irritated at Leandra?
5. Why did Alex hit Chris Creed when they were twelve?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)