|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of Chris's brothers do when his mother's back is turned.
(a) Grabs another cookie from the cookie sheet.
(b) Makes an obscene gesture.
(c) Sneaks out the back door.
(d) Slaps his other brother.
2. Why couldn't Alex rip Chris's map?
(a) The map was in Chris's GPS.
(b) Chris wouldn't let Alex hold the map.
(c) The map was drawn on wood.
(d) It was laminated.
3. Who lives across the street from Ali?
(a) The school principal.
(d) The Creeds.
4. What is Torey doing in the basement?
(a) Playing computer games.
(b) Writing a poem for Leandra.
(c) Writing a song.
(d) Petting the dog.
5. Why did Torey hit Chris Creed?
(a) For singing a song out of tune.
(b) For blowing on Chris's new native American flute.
(c) For leaning on Chris's new snare drum he brought to school.
(d) For touching the guitar Chris brought to school for show and tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex say he can do?
2. With what part of the conversation is Torey uncomfortable?
3. To whom is Torey writing an email?
4. Who does the group immediately think of when they think maybe Chris was murdered?
5. Why is this better for Torey than where he was before?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)