|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Torey go in his senior year of high school?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) To South Africa.
(c) A psychiatric ward.
(d) A Reformatory.
2. What is significant about the decor of Chris's bedroom, along with those of his two brothers?
(a) There is nothing significant about the decor.
(b) Each boy has been allowed to decorate any way he likes.
(c) They are all decorated exactly alike, except Chris has two extra pictures in his.
(d) They all live in the same bedroom and each has decorated his section differently.
3. What does Torey do when Leo persists in questioning Torey about what Torey was doing on his computer?
(a) Torey socks Leo in the mouth.
(b) Torey show Leo the email he was writing.
(c) Torey turns off the computer and lectures Leo about privacy.
(d) Torey tells Leo to bug off.
4. What do Ryan and Alex do as they eat sandwiches?
(a) As Torey's father about his time in Desert Storm.
(b) Grill each other on their upcoming history exam.
(c) Talk about girls.
(d) Joke about Chris Creed.
5. What does the person want?
(a) To tell Torey that he was sorry for missing band practice.
(b) To tell Torey that Ali was late for cheerleading practise.
(c) To tell Torey that dinner was off for the next night.
(d) To tell Torey that he had ran away from home and was in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one complaint Torey's group has about the boons?
2. Who makes disparaging remarks about Ali?
3. To whom is Torey writing an email?
4. Why did Alex hit Chris Creed when they were twelve?
5. About what does Torey confront Alex?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)