|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be adversely affecting Ali's behavior?
(a) Her parents' separation.
(b) The new guy she's dating.
(c) Her older brother's death.
(d) Her older sister moving out of the house.
2. What are a couple ways the boys offer that Chris Creed may have died?
(a) Slashing his wrists or Drinking Poison.
(b) They don't think Chris Creed is dead.
(c) Gunshot or Falling out of a tree.
(d) Drowning or hanging.
3. What is obvious in Chapter 5 about the structure of the school's social groups?
(a) They hang out in cliques.
(b) Everyone is accepting of others.
(c) The boons run the school.
(d) The wealthy kids are snobs.
4. What do Leandra and Renee think happened to Chris Creed?
(a) That he commited suicide.
(b) That he ran away to his crazy grandfather's house in California.
(c) That he is in the looney bin.
(d) That he is at home and his parents are pretending he is missing.
5. Why is Torey allowed to go to lunch early?
(a) The chemistry test was timed and it's over.
(b) The chemistry teacher is absent.
(c) He had low blood sugar and needed food.
(d) There was a false fire alarm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ali see Chris hide behind a painting in his room?
2. What does Torey do when Leo persists in questioning Torey about what Torey was doing on his computer?
3. What does the person want?
4. What does Torey suddenly feel?
5. How does Torey feel about Ali?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)