|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Torey get angry while the boys are discussing the times they hit Chris Creed.
(a) Because Torey feels they have tortured Chris all these years.
(b) Because Torey is trying to have a serious conversation and the other two are laughing.
(c) Because Torey thinks Chris's ghost will haunt them.
(d) Torey is not angry but rather amused.
2. To whom has Torey shown the information contained in the email?
(a) His mother.
(b) Chris Creed.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His brother.
3. Of what is Torey occasionally accused?
(a) Being condescending.
(b) Murdering Chris Creed.
(c) Stealing Chris Creed's lunch money.
(d) Being too nice.
4. What did Torey listen to in church one Sunday?
(a) Nothing; Torey does not go to church.
(b) A sermon about lying.
(c) A request for volunteers to help build a new sanctuary.
(d) An impassioned speech to the congregation.
5. What does Torey wonder about as he listens to Chris's parents speak?
(a) How calm they seem despite Chris's disappearance.
(b) How they must be terribly scared.
(c) How they were clueless about their son.
(d) About whether Chris's parents killed Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ali see Chris hide behind a painting in his room?
2. What seems to be adversely affecting Ali's behavior?
3. To whom is Torey writing an email?
4. What is the subject of the email?
5. Who lives across the street from Ali?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)