|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who contacts Torey?
2. What is upsetting Torey at the opening of this chapter?
(a) Because his dog is sick.
(b) The fact that Ryan and Alex did not show up for band practise.
(c) Because Torey's father had to stay in Chicago another night.
(d) Because Ali won't speak to him.
3. What makes Torey think of Chris?
(a) A guy calls and it's for a Chris, but it's a wrong number.
(b) An email from a friend.
(c) A song that Chris used to sing when he wanted to be with the band.
(d) The partially open game closet door swinging in the breeze.
4. Why doesn't Torey think Mrs. Creed killed Chris?
(a) Torey does believe Mrs. Creed killed Chris.
(b) Because she seems too nice.
(c) Because Torey believes Chris killed himself.
(d) Because of her reaction to Torey's phone call.
5. What is Torey doing in the basement?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Writing a poem for Leandra.
(c) Writing a song.
(d) Playing computer games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the list they read in Chris's diary?
2. Where was Chris's girlfriend?
3. What fact does Mrs. Creed reveal about herself?
4. Why is Torey irritated at Leandra?
5. What does Leandra imply about Ali when she next talks to Torey?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)