1. Where does Torey go in his senior year of high school?
(a) To South Africa.
(b) A psychiatric ward.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A Reformatory.
2. Why is this better for Torey than where he was before?
(a) He is not stared at and gossiped about.
(b) He is no longer in an adult prison.
(c) He is originally from South Africa.
(d) He can receive the correct medication he needs to recover.
3. What did Torey do on his computer as another student barges into Torey's room?
(a) Works out an advanced mathematical formula.
(b) Reformatted his hard drive.
(c) Closed an adult website.
(d) Calls up a computer game.
4. Why was Torey really doing on the computer?
(a) Erasing his roommate's homework.
(b) Creating spam.
(c) Writing an email.
(d) Setting off a computer virus.
5. Of whom does Leo remind Torey?
(a) No one.
(b) Chris Creed.
(c) Torey's best friend back home.
(d) Torey's brother.
6. With what is Torey uncomfortable?
(a) Playing on the baseball team.
(b) The girl in his math class who seems to like him.
(c) Leo's scrutiny.
(d) Having to give speeches in his communications class.
This section contains 6,082 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)