• The novel is about a young boy, Torey Adams, and how his world is shattered when an unpopular boy in his school disappears.
• Torey Adams moves to a boarding school for his senior year of high school due to troubles after Chris Creed disappears.
• Torey explains that it is better at his new school because no one stares at him, and he can act like a regular kid.
• Torey emails someone named Alex Healy asks him if the name Chris Creed means anything and if it does to read the attachment.
• The document is regarding Chris Creed's disappearance two years ago.
• Torey wrote this document at the request of his doctor with the hopes it would provide him with some healing.
• He has not read it since he wrote it but sends it out to anonymous recipients.
• The e-mail goes on to explain what the disappearance of...
This section contains 3,093 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)