|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bluish show the class?
(a) A menorah.
(b) A dreidel.
(c) Pictures of a time she went to Europe before she was ill.
(d) Several tricks she has taught her dog.
2. What is the next field trip the class is going to take?
(a) To the history museum.
(b) To Central Park.
(c) To the Guggenheim museum.
(d) To Ellis Island.
3. Where is Dreenie sitting while waiting for other kids to arrive?
(a) On a couch in the classroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) Out in the hallway beside the classroom door.
(d) On the teacher's desk talking to the teacher.
4. Why is Bluish afraid of rough play?
(a) She is not afraid of rough play.
(b) She can't catch her breath.
(c) She bleeds easily.
(d) She is afraid of falling and not getting up.
5. How is Dreenie feeling towards Natalie?
(a) Very enthusiastic.
(b) Still a little repulsed.
(d) She is having more positive connections with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the vivarium that the class visits?
2. What does Max say about butterflies?
3. How do many of the children in the class feel towards Bluish?
4. With what does Willie want to play?
5. What does Bluish volunteer to do in the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rita say to the girls about Bluish's nickname?
2. What are Tuli, Dreenie and Bluish doing at Bluish's house?
3. How is Dreenie beginning to feel at school and with whom does she have a positive connection?
4. What does Mrs. Baker tell the students about why they are lucky and what does she say about the way the students are with Bluish?
5. Who decorated the Christmas tree in the classroom, what does Dreenie think of it and what has been added to the tree besides Christmas decorations?
6. What type of exhibit do the kids enter at the Natural History Museum and why does Bluish stand?
7. What kind of toy does Bluish present to the class and what does Mrs. Baker say about it?
8. What does Mrs. Baker tell the students about Bluish's illness?
9. What does Dreenie say is the way she sees Bluish as feeling physically?
10. What lands on Bluish's arm and what does Max say that upsets her?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)