|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucky?
(a) Dreenie's uncle's nickname.
(b) Paula's cat.
(c) Dreenie's hamster.
(d) Bluish's dog.
2. On what will the class project be done?
(a) A unique aspect of New York.
(b) How their families live in New York.
(c) Eating out in New York.
(d) The arts and music in New York.
3. What is each group's initial task to be?
(a) Get their parents to help.
(b) Decide on a leader.
(c) Write up an agreement of who does what task.
(d) Outline their agenda.
4. Who accompanies the class on their next field trip?
(a) Bluish's father.
(b) Bluish's mom.
(c) Dreenie's mother.
(d) A nurse.
5. What happens every time Bluish goes to the doctor's?
(a) Bluish is out of class for several days.
(b) Dreenie takes Bluish's dog.
(c) The class worries.
(d) Dreenie goes with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dreenie say Tuli is like?
2. Where does Bluish get stuck with a large needle?
3. Who does the writing for the group?
4. What do the girls feel about their project when class presentations are made?
5. With what is Tuli tasked in the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dreenie tell Mrs. Baker she wants to know after Bluish leaves for an appointment and why do she and the other students want this information
2. How do some of the students feel about Bluish?
3. About what does Bluish speak to the class, what does she give them and how do they respond?
4. What is the class going to be starting in Chapter 4?
5. What does Mrs. Baker tell the students about Bluish's illness?
6. Where does Dreenie invite Bluish and what does Bluish say about the invitation?
7. What does Dreenie say is the way she sees Bluish as feeling physically?
8. What does Dreenie's project group decide upon as their topic and who writes up their agreement and why?
9. What does Mrs. Baker tell the students about why they are lucky and what does she say about the way the students are with Bluish?
10. What does Bluish write on a sign she hangs around her neck and how does Dreenie help her with it?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)