|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalie find disconcerting about what Dreenie says of class that day?
(a) That they each took turns using a wheelchair to see what it was like.
(b) That they made plans for a party.
(c) That they all made Natalie get well cards.
(d) That they discussed her.
2. Where does Bluish live?
(a) On Long Island.
(b) In a 4-room apartment in Greenwich Village.
(c) In a tiny apartment in SOHO.
(d) A luxurious 8-room apartment.
3. What do Bluish and Dreenie sort through?
(a) Photographs from a school trip to Broadway.
(b) Hat patterns.
(c) Old vampire cards.
(d) Music CDs.
4. What is one decoration for the Christmas tree that Bluish brought?
(a) A minature castle.
(b) A dog ornament.
(c) A menorah.
(d) A treetop angel.
5. What does Bluish say about her nickname to Rita?
(a) That she has always loved the nickname.
(b) That it is about the color of her skin.
(d) That she hated it at first, but then liked it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the class now with Bluish?
2. What is each group's initial task to be?
3. About what does Tuli complain?
4. How does Bluish sound when she talks to the group?
5. Why is Rita annoyed with Dreenie and Bluish's other friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lands on Bluish's arm and what does Max say that upsets her?
2. What is the surprise in class that Dreenie springs on Bluish?
3. What does Dreenie tell Mrs. Baker she wants to know after Bluish leaves for an appointment and why do she and the other students want this information
4. What type of exhibit do the kids enter at the Natural History Museum and why does Bluish stand?
5. With whom is Dreenie going to work on her project?
6. What does Bluish write on a sign she hangs around her neck and how does Dreenie help her with it?
7. With whom does Tuli live, what does she do for a living, what does she cook the girls and what does she do after they eat?
8. About what does Bluish speak to the class, what does she give them and how do they respond?
9. Who decorated the Christmas tree in the classroom, what does Dreenie think of it and what has been added to the tree besides Christmas decorations?
10. What does Rita say to the girls about Bluish's nickname?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)