|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Tuli to fall?
(a) The sidewalk is icy.
(b) She is busy trying to avoid Dreenie and Tuli.
(c) She trips over a raised crack in the sidewalk.
(d) She runs into a boy coming out of the store.
2. Who seems to be the responsible one of the three girls?
3. What does Dreenie's mother think is a poor reason for excluding Bluish as a friend?
(a) Because Bluish is so smart.
(b) Because Bluish comes from a really wealthy family.
(c) Because Bluish comes from a really poor family.
4. What does Dreenie offer Tuli?
(a) Her robe.
(c) The homework assignment to copy.
5. To what does Dreenie compare Natalie's skin?
(c) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tuli gets home late?
2. What does Dreenie finally get after giving Willie and Tuli food and drink?
3. Why does Dreenie think Bluish's appearance is weird?
4. What does Dreenie allow Tuli to do before going home?
5. Why is Dreenie worried about the grandmother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dreenie respond to Bluish's question, and how does she feel about her response later?
2. Why is Dreenie fearful of Bluish?
3. What does Dreenie's father say about Bluish?
4. Who is Dreenie's best friend, what does she do to impress people and what sent her sobbing to the bathroom?
5. What does Dreenie convince her mother to let her do about her father?
6. What are Dreenie's thoughts about Bluish's appearance, what does she want to do about Bluish's puppy and what does she think about the puppy coming to school?
7. What does Dreenie think is gross about Bluish and what does Dreenie's mother urge her to do?
8. Why does Dreenie want Tuli to stay for dinner?
9. For what does Dreenie's mother lightly chastises her?
10. What makes Bluish different from other children, and who comes to school with her?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)