|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bluish called that?
(a) She always wears blue fingernail polish.
(b) Her middle name is Blue and she prefers that name.
(c) She always wears blue.
(d) You can see her veins through her skin.
2. Who is Willie?
(a) Dreenie's youngest brother
(b) Dreenie's little sister.
(c) Dreenie's best friend.
(d) Dreenie's older brother.
3. How does Natalie think the kids have been around her?
4. What is the likely reason for Natalie's baldness?
(b) A need to stand out even more.
(c) A result of surgery for a brain tumor.
(d) There is no logical explanation for the baldness.
5. Why does Dreenie think Bluish's appearance is weird?
(a) Because of her pale skin.
(b) Because of her almost-white hair.
(c) Because of her odd clothing.
(d) Because she has an oxygen tube in her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dreenie offer Tuli?
2. Why does she not bring up the topic she wants to discuss?
3. Where does Dreenie guide Tuli and Willie?
4. How does Tuli try to impress people?
5. What does Natalie ride to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of action does Bluish take to teach the other children about her?
2. What does Dreenie tell her mother when her mother coaxes her to talk?
3. What makes Bluish different from other children, and who comes to school with her?
4. Why does Dreenie have an argument with her sister as they are walking?
5. Why does Dreenie want Tuli to stay for dinner?
6. Where is Dreenie and her sister at the beginning of Chapter 1 and what does the place look like?
7. How does Dreenie respond to Bluish's question, and how does she feel about her response later?
8. Who is Dreenie's best friend, what does she do to impress people and what sent her sobbing to the bathroom?
9. What does Dreenie do after Tuli is with her and Willie?
10. Why is Dreenie fearful of Bluish?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)