|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens one day when Natalie parks her wheelchair?
(a) The kids can barely get around her.
(b) She can't get one wheel to turn.
(c) She falls out of the chair.
(d) She rolls over the puppy's tail.
2. How does Tuli speak?
(a) Just normally.
(b) In a whisper.
(d) She hardly says anything.
3. How is Tuli acting?
4. Who is Willie?
(a) Dreenie's little sister.
(b) Dreenie's youngest brother
(c) Dreenie's older brother.
(d) Dreenie's best friend.
5. How is Dreenie feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Natalie look to Dreenie all the time?
2. What is one thing different about Natalie?
3. What is is Tulis "catch-phrase"?
4. What does Dreenie want to discuss?
5. What happens when Bluish gets upset that day in class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tuli do when she sees Dreenie and Willie on the street and what happens?
2. What does Dreenie say is the reason she is writing a journal and what does she admire about Bluish?
3. What kind of action does Bluish take to teach the other children about her?
4. What does Dreenie think is gross about Bluish and what does Dreenie's mother urge her to do?
5. Why is Dreenie fearful of Bluish?
6. What does Dreenie wonder about Tuli and Tuli's behavior but what is her ultimate decision about being friends with Tuli?
7. What does Dreenie notice about Bluish's attendance in school?
8. Who is Dreenie's best friend, what does she do to impress people and what sent her sobbing to the bathroom?
9. What gets Bluish upset in class according to Dreenie's journal, and how does Bluish respond? Who has to take care of her response?
10. How does Dreenie respond to Bluish's question, and how does she feel about her response later?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)