|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bluish get stuck with a large needle?
2. What does Bluish show the class?
(a) Pictures of a time she went to Europe before she was ill.
(b) Several tricks she has taught her dog.
(c) A menorah.
(d) A dreidel.
3. How do many of the children in the class feel towards Bluish?
4. With what does Dreenie decide to surprise Bluish?
(a) A new sweater for Bluish's dog.
(b) A picture to hang on her wheelchair.
(c) A special movie made while they were on the field trip to show Bluish.
(d) She has everyone put on the caps Bluish gave the class members.
5. How is the class now with Bluish?
(a) More accepting.
(b) As standoffish as ever.
(d) Very friendly.
6. What is the acronym of the disease Bluish has?
7. Who is Lucky?
(a) Dreenie's hamster.
(b) Bluish's dog.
(c) Dreenie's uncle's nickname.
(d) Paula's cat.
8. With what is Tuli tasked in the group?
(a) Eating at five different restaurants.
(b) Taking pictures.
(c) Bringing in magzines.
(d) Observing people.
9. One does Dreenie think of the tree?
(a) It is too heavily decorated.
(b) It is lopsided.
(c) It does not look like a real tree.
(d) It is pretty.
10. What does Dreenie think about Bluish's home?
(a) She wishes they lived in SOHO.
(b) She feels sorry for Bluish.
(c) She is overwhelmed.
(d) She does not express an opinon.
11. What does Bluish tell the girls she can do?
(a) Be outside.
(b) Eat any food she wants.
(c) Program a computer.
(d) Teach her puppy to participate.
12. What does Dreenie ask Ms. Baker about Bluish?
(a) What is wrong with Bluish.
(b) If Bluish can come on the next field trip.
(c) If the class can take their presentations to Bluish.
(d) Why Bluish is out of class for several days just for a doctor's visit.
13. What kind of soup does Granmom Gilla make?
(a) Split pea and ham.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
14. What does Max say about butterflies?
(a) He does not talk about butterflies as there are none at the museum.
(b) That most travel in long migrations.
(c) That most are toxic.
(d) That most live only 48 hours.
15. What does Rita think of the name "Bluish"?
(a) She thinks it is cute.
(b) She misunderstands and thinks they are saying "Blewish."
(c) She does not understand the reference.
(d) She is horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the vivarium that the class visits?
2. What is the symbolic meaning of the decoration Bluish brings?
3. What changes for Bluish on the day she addresses the class?
4. Why does Dreenie sometimes hang back and let Bluish guide her own wheelchair?
5. Who is Granmom Gilla?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)