Short Answer Key
Journal Part I, and Chapter 1
1. Who is Dreenie?
The narrator of the journal entries.
2. What is Bluish's real name?
3. Why is Bluish called that?
You can see her veins through her skin.
4. What is one thing different about Natalie?
She is confined to a wheelchair.
5. How does Natalie look to Dreenie all the time?
6. What is Natalie allowed to bring to school?
7. What happens one day when Natalie parks her wheelchair?
The kids can barely get around her.
8. What does Deenie think of offering Natalie?
Help with her chair.
9. What explanation does Natalie give for where she parks her wheelchair?
She wants the kids to really look at her and see her as a person.
10. How does Natalie think the kids have been around her?
11. Why does Natalie think that about...
This section contains 2,048 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)