|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, and Journal Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tuli try to impress people?
(a) By adding large numbers in her head.
(b) By speaking in Spanish.
(c) By speaking in pig Latin.
(d) By writing beautiful cursive poems.
2. Where is Dreenie sitting while waiting for other kids to arrive?
(a) On a couch in the classroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) Out in the hallway beside the classroom door.
(d) On the teacher's desk talking to the teacher.
3. Who escorted Bluish to an appointment several days ago?
(a) Tuli and Dreenie.
(b) Natalie's mother.
(c) Willie and Tuli.
(d) The school nurse.
4. About what does Dreenie have to reassure Bluish?
(a) That they don't care that she does not celebrate Christmas.
(c) That they will always be friends.
(d) That her appearance is okay.
5. Why does Dreenie write in her journal?
(a) To write about the mean things her brother does.
(b) To write about Bluish.
(c) To write about her parents' divorce.
(d) She does not say why.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dreenie's mother think Natalie's health may be improving?
2. Why does Dreenie use the clothes dryer?
3. What does Rita think of the name "Bluish"?
4. What does Dreenie do when she is the first one to class at the opening of chapter 4?
5. What does Dreenie's mother urge Dreenie to do about Bluish?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)